Traders Forum - page 21

Go on, Ilyukha, or you will have your own children and an official wife, and it will be too late for the Runet!!!!!

At first I thought the second and third words in the subject title were mixed up (and the ellipsis at the end). Now I realised there was an extra second letter in the second word :(

sergeev писал (а) >>

Ilya, why do you pester people with such challenging questions? Don't you have nothing else to talk about?

I made it clear to Igor that I didn't think his assumptions about me and my activity on the forum were correct. He, on the other hand, started an argument. OK, I don't care about his point of view. But he stubbornly comments on posts that are not even addressed to him. What is there to say? I don't approve of him, as I do of many of you, for rejecting sensible suggestions in this way. Everyone gets defensive about it somehow, even though you could just think calmly about how everyone would be better off. Hmmm, and all they say here is "yes, discrimination", "life isn't fair" etc. Very entertaining.

Korey wrote >>
go away Ilyukha! or you will have kids of your own and an official wife, you won't have time for runet!!!!!

Learn how to write, you bounded boor!

SergNF wrote (a) >>

At first I thought the second and third words in the title of the topic are in the wrong place (and ellipsis at the end). Now I understand - extra second letter in the second word.

>> "To judge"? No, that wasn't my purpose. I was hoping the contingent would be more understanding.

IlyaF писал (а) >>

I made it clear to Igor that I didn't think his assumptions about me and my activity on the forum were correct. He, on the other hand, started an argument. OK, I don't care about his point of view. But he stubbornly comments on posts that aren't even addressed to him anymore. What is there to say? I disapprove of him, as I do of many of you, for rejecting sensible suggestions in this way. Everyone gets defensive about it somehow, even though you could just think calmly about how everyone would be better off. Hmmm, and all they say here is "yes, discrimination", "life isn't fair" etc. Very entertaining.

Ilya, give it up! You can't prove anything and you won't be proved anything. I went through all this 2 years ago on other forums. It's no use arguing. Let's get down to business. I like what you wrote. The thread next door is a good and necessary topic of discussion.

IlyaF писал (а) >>

Learn how to write, you little shit!

You don't know, Ilyushka:
MT-4 is a product of proud Tatarstan.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Ilya, give it up. You can't prove anything and you won't be proved anything. I went through all this 2 years ago on other forums. It's no use arguing. Let's get down to business. I like what you wrote. The thread next door is a good and necessary topic of discussion.

Yes, thank you. I'm not arguing with everyone, only with those who have judged me with no basis whatsoever. Well and I offered to use the "you" because it's a sign of good tone on the forum. Don't use the word "you" please. I have simply enumerated my arguments and that's all (and how everybody began to argue!). With some participants the dialogue did not work at all because they are unable to think and respond, just barking like frightened puppies.

Please note that I am not arguing with you, I am only trying to discuss and unfortunately I have to "beat back" your barbs. Let's form an environment that is comfortable for us from all points of view. It's not so hard to talk respectfully and not jump into some personal squabbles. It's not so hard to answer the question you're being asked. Why are we so at odds with our views on this forum? Don't we enjoy writing articles, discussing important issues, generating ideas, bringing them to life? Why does the forum now represent some kind of fence on which "everyone writes what they want"? How come there are so many boorish people and some scumbags? (I mean the ones who try to insult me)

I'm begging you to listen and think about it.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Ilya, give it up! You can't prove anything and you won't be proved anything. I went through all this 2 years ago on other forums. It's no use arguing. Let's get down to business. I like what you wrote. The thread next door is a good and necessary topic of discussion.

>> That's right. And I'm all for it. Constructive through insult and public humiliation cannot be achieved. Let's get down to business.

Korey писал (а) >>

you, Ilyushka, probably don't know that:

I don't care where MT's home is, I care to use the tool effectively. I'm not interested in useless facts, thank you.

sergeev писал (а) >>

That's right. And I'm all for that. Constructive through insult and public humiliation cannot be achieved. Let's get down to business.

Very well, I'm not alone in wanting to do something. I would also like to hear the voice of the old-timers of the forum to draw the line, so to speak, with their authority.

Korey писал (а) >>

Ilyushka, you probably do not know that:

))) It has been proven that a man is proud of his country, football team, etc., especially when he himself is unable to present anything to society and has no personal achievements and reasons for pride)