FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 781

new-rena:
No I won't, that's where I'll start looking at SOT theory. Well you know it will make an expert for MT4 or an indicator))) And it will appear here if it is good. If I don't find any use in SOT - nothing here.
In a hurry, tweaked

Evgeniya Balchin:
In a hurry, I tweaked it.
no problem.

get married

iIDLERr:
get married
I'll just keep Strange and Eugenia company. It's more fun to sort things out together)))

iIDLERr:
Get married

Greetings

What do you think, when Britain leaves the EU, will it start a chain reaction in others?

PS. )It would be dangerous to trade the Euro, and it may collapse in six or six months.)

shit, kids, from your compilation the price won't go as you agreed

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

What do you think, when Britain leaves the EU, will it start a chain reaction in others?

PS. The euro is getting dangerous to trade, in six months, a year it may just collapse, to hell with it )))

i think the euro and the buck are forever. i think countries are supporting the currency with their potential. i think the ruble is fucked. i think...

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

PS. The euro is getting dangerous to trade, in six months, a year it may just collapse, to hell with it )))

And on the eu, yes, below parity 0.87 or so.

There you go...

Lesorub:

There you go...

and this max. update...
Reason: