FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 788

Ishim:
Page 787! Delete.
OK. You're going to tell me again anyway....

new-rena:
No, I'm not. I've read about the levels, and lo and behold - an unresolved problem, I want the end of the week) I just haven't lost my memory yet. Probably not the right mushrooms)
there is such a test - orders on monday and do not touch anything else! (but I would have to move the stop.)

Ishim:
there's such a test - orders on monday and don't touch anything else! (but then yes, the stop would have to be shifted)

here we go....

and move it where, I mean to where?

Ishim:
there is such a test - orders on monday and do not touch anything else! (and so it would have to be a stopover)

What if the GEP blows the stops and is worse than the order?

Will we make the sell immediately or on Monday?

//you don't have to answer. your sense of humour has run out...

artikul:

stranger:
Yes, Master, if you go against the wind, you'll have your pirogue covered. Up to your feet.
I skimmed your harrier )))))), the last one got lost. (you should also give me the number of the shield))))) what's the number )

new-rena:

here we go....

and move it where, I mean to where?

on m15 only the canadian has done TA and the euro is not ready yet so .... first pair put 70 pips SL and TP 1.1150

Ishim:
on m15 only canadian made TA and euro not ready yet so .... first pair put 70 pips SL and TP 1.1150
Yeah, you're a genius, though. I may have to switch to manual trading for this kind of thing.

new-rena:

What if the GEP blows the stops and is worse than the order?

Should we make the sell immediately, or on Monday?

//You don't have to answer. Your sense of humour has run out...

The deal will be done. Entries are 1% on 10 pairs and 40 pendants (m1 m5), i'm too lazy to make a forecast this weekend. Moreover, it turned out that the required movement is less than 50%.