FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 774

Lesorub:
I'll tell you exactly where from and to where at 11.00 Moscow time (if you need it)...
The USD/CAD can be bought after almost every shadow down ...1.3390 for now ...from there may go down 200 pips (4 digits) or move to a new level of 1.3400-1.3600...

Hi...Pound will pull at1556 and 1561 , but there again 96%/3% and 95%/ 5% respectively, but not strong enough , won't go. Should go to 1532, 1537...who has it?

Lesorub:
I'll tell you exactly where from and to where at 11.00 Moscow (if you need it)...
it's different on every pair

Vizard_:

Sen... the third peak is coming )))

you strange trolls, I told you to ignore the nickname!

Ishim:
it's different on every pair.
on the moon is...

Lesorub:
on the loonie is ...
CADJPY - short 2 days waiting

Evgeniya Balchin:
Hi...Pound will pull at1556 and 1561 , but there again 96%/3% and 95%/ 5% respectively, but not strong enough , won't go. Should go to 1532, 1537... who's up?
I don't think it will go up at all.

file87:
I don't think he'll go up at all.
That's what I write, he wants to, but he can't:)

Nestradamus:
The line is not the same...
I haven't adapted trend lines like yours to real trading, but I open from horizontal ones (levels, zones, pivots, Murray).
Nestradamus:
Gunn used similar lines to buy planes and yachts, but Renchik doesn't boast of planes...
You're comparing! You're a genius, he traded in the pit, he calculated everything on a piece of paper, and no one really understood how he did it, while Renka is a home programmer who uses stops, and he has a phobia of automation.

Now thoughts on the European : 1)From my point of view EUR/USD has reached the levels (1.1315-20) and now only a falling stick target of 1.0730(+-40 pips).