FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 777

new-rena:
if you dare to do such a hard thing, you can get free examples from the codebase. there are countless examples.
thanks for the info

Vizard_:
Such is our intraday's bitter fate...
Hang in there, boys... hilarious)))
Are you with or without a flag?

Lesorub:
Are you with or without a flag?
What flag are you talking about?

Vizard_:
what flag are you talking about?

I don't know what the fisherman was talking about yesterday...

like some are with him, others aren't (maybe some kind of cult)

so i asked him (he's probably been exiled to the outer cordon, no questions asked...)

Vadens:
I've never adapted trends, swings, like yours, to the real world, but I open from horizontal ones (levels, zones, pivots, Murray). I don't know how to do it, and I'm not sure how to do it, but I have to tell you, Renca is a homebrew programmer who uses stops, and he has a phobia of automation.
Well, who told you what I've got? These dashes of mine are made by a script based on Gunn's angles... And the strange thing is that the price follows them!!! (I'm not adjusting the line to the price, and the price follows a long drawn one)... But one problem, it jumps from corner to corner when it wants to. Gunn knew when it wanted to, I don't know...

Lesorub:

I don't know what the fisherman was talking about yesterday...

like some are with him, others aren't (maybe some kind of cult)

So I asked him (he's probably been exiled to a faraway corridor, so...)

I see... no... I don't even know a fisherman ... and the only sect I recognise is the Svidetily-Ishimovs ...)
If a person needs company in order to trade then it's already a problem ... imho of course...

Nestradamus:
Well, who told you - what's mine?? These lines are made by my script on the principle of Gunn's angles... And the strange thing is that the price follows them!!! (I'm not adjusting the line to the price, the price follows what was drawn a long time ago)... That's the only problem, it jumps from corner to corner when it wants to. Gunn knew when it wanted to, I don't know...
I think it's the other way around. If I put him with you now... you'd better give me the odds.
Wheat is one thing... Euro is another...

iIDLERr:

tr on ginger keep 1070. The situation is understandable, but as an old metalman I wanted to ask your thoughts on moving the tp (price range). In any case I reckon it will bounce back from 1000 the first time.

Vizard_:
I think it's the other way around. If I put him with you now... ...you'd better give me the odds.
Wheat is one thing... Euro is another...

That's where you're wrong, Wizard. Knowing the principle is paramount. If you know the principle, the tool doesn't matter...

Have a good rest, everyone. Gone to the baths...

Central Bank press conference (Nabiulin)-
We are studying the international experience... how to publish it... smiling)))
Expect inflation of 4% in 2017...
Fed rate adds uncertainty...
Blah blah blah...
It's not just supply and demand that affects the price of oil but also pr))) tinny))))))))
Blah blah blah...
The rate remains the same...
Blah blah blah blah...
Under the influence of external factors, GDP has been revised... expect minus 3.9-4.4...

Blah blah blah...

--------

Conclusion - we don't know shit... we do what the IMF says...
Fucking shame... I didn't want to hear the rest of it...