FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 786

new-rena:

It's like - so those who go to the market are dragged to the market by the price , and those who are already on the market, she's like, "Go to the market"?

I get it right, don't I?

I've already drawn it, it's a breakthrough, a flat processing. Before the upside, the price hits the buy-side. (If you do not have enough bikers, they make a pullback by 70 points - and everyone who is cautious says - stop far away, I will go for a pullback. Price works with real positions. (and where the sums are larger on the minutes or on the days - one can only guess).

Ishim:
you're a woodpecker, Tolik.
Teacher, then why has your bill turned into a hollow again? That tells me that you are the woodpecker. )))
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с доходностью −45.3%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с доходностью −45.3%
  • www.alpari.ru
Данный график мониторинга используемого кредитного плеча показывает отношение номинальной стоимости открытых ордеров к средствам ПАММ-счета. График мониторинга доходности строится на основе цены пая: Доходность = Цена пая - 100. Графики могут быть построены с помощью свечей или линии. Каждая свеча отображает изменения в течение торгового...

Ishim:
I've drawn this before, it's the punches, the treatment of the flotation. Before the growth, the price hits the bounces. (if there are not enough bikers, the price overshoots by 70 points - and already all cautious people say - stop far away, I will go on a pullback). Price works with real positions. (For these guys it's like a real forex brokerage, where the stop-losses are, and where they are higher on minutes or dailies - one can only guess.)

Yeah, it's a serious topic....

What do you think?

new-rena:

Yeah, that's a serious topic....

What do you think?

no way, i don't need it.

Vizard_:
I can't hold on any longer)))) I can't stop laughing ))))
"The Witnesses Ishimovs are the most fucked up sect in the world!!!
Long live the Master ! )))))))))))
Have patience. You see, the Man has a serious, structured doctrine. He spent his whole life counting pennies on mickricks! God Cusa was taken by the flock in Moscow. Let's write to each other, get together, rent an apartment............. and there and Nestradamus with Gunn and the energy Universe will be linked....... and we will sit on honorary seats in the MICEX.

Ishim:
no way, I don't need it.

You do, don't be modest.

If you make a forecast 14 years in advance (as you know how to do), you will probably (!!!) earn 100% (your plan), because if you have a risk of 0 (you have to, 14 years after all), you will earn 0...

Double-check your hypothesis-construction-systems. That's just not right.

new-rena:

You have to, don't be modest.

If you make a forecast 14 years in advance (as you know how to do), you will probably (!!!) earn 100% (your plan), because if you have a risk of 0 (you have to, 14 years after all), you will earn 0...

Double-check your hypothesis-construction-systems. That's not right, to put it mildly.

a hundred percent in 14 years is the most negative result .

Ishim:
one hundred percent in 14 years is ranges is the most negative result. the system is unpredictable.

well i don't know ))))

okay, you got it.

BUT !!!!! 14 YEARS LATER MUST REPORT 100%% Agreed?

new-rena:

I don't know ))))

OK, you got it.

BUT !!!!! 14 YEARS LATER, the report is 100%. Agreed?

I'm not trading anything (ranges at all), while i'm testing improving the existing one on m1. (I'm slowly moving to m15-30 - fill the mesh)

100% in 14 years )))) The universe loves you )))
Reason: