FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 775

Evgeniya Balchin:
That's what I write, he wants to, but he can't:)
My prediction

Vadens:
For me the trends, swings, like yours, haven't adapted to the real game, but I open from horizontal ones (levels, zones, pivots, Murray). They don't even have a clue how to do it, and Renca is a home programmer who uses stops, and who has a phobia of automation.

I am not capable of manual trading.

about the stops...

I also have pips and medium-rare, but I don't demonstrate them.

I'm also finishing legal arbitrage and that's it, I'm taking a break.

Who is not afraid of scalping and crosses, pay attention to Euro Kiwi.

............ before 14-00MSK it is desirable to cover............... I give 10% that it will take upwards.

Vadens:

Who is not afraid of scalping and crosses, pay attention to Euro Kiwi.

............ before 14-00MSK it is desirable to cover............... I give 10% that it will take upwards.

7723 bought... thank you!

new-rena:
7723 bought...
I take it as a robot......... alas, according to Ruchnik's logic it's peeing against winds of the order of 12 m/s.......... we'll see.

file87:
it doesn't look like it's going up at all to me.
Got it, thanks.

Vadens:
I understand that by robot......... alas, according to the logic of Ruchnik it is to pip against the wind of about 12 m/s.......... we'll see.

It's not worth pipping, you have to be a Schumacher, I agree. the eu rests before such a pair.

so I have a different strategy at work here.

new-rena:

I don't think it's worth pipping, you have to be a Schumacher, I agree. the eu is resting in front of such a pair.

so i have a different strategy at work here.

Ok

Ishim:
CADJPY - short 2 days waiting
Why did you put 10 pips too much, huh? // I can't wait till Friday is over... link -> ehhhhh

new-rena: 

What did you do with the signal?