FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 778

Vizard_:

--------

Conclusion - we don't know shit... we do what the IMF says...
shameful...didn't listen to the rest of it...
Last year when they entered the market the first thing they used to say was that the ruble was bad - volatility, like))) //the first word they learned and immediately let's use it left and right))))

Vizard_:
I see... no... I don't even know a fisherman ... and the only sect I recognise is the Svidetili Ishimovs )))
If a person needs company in order to trade then it's already a problem ... imho of course...
a troll is a troll in Africa.

Nestradamus:
Well, who told you - what's mine?? These lines are made by my script on the principle of Gunn's angles... And the strange thing is that the price follows them!!! (I'm not adjusting the line to the price, the price follows the one I drew long ago)... That's the only problem, it jumps from corner to corner when it wants to. Gunn knew when it wanted to, I don't know...

I see....... well, Gunn-so Gunn............ was also putting it on the charts once, even squaring it.

I like the Fibo better-beautiful........ and the price is moving too..........by the way,confirms your assumption of an upward move in the pound:

........... but judging by the news backdrop-not today, more likely to pull back on the shoulder finish.

Ishim:
A troll is a troll.
I was in a good mood this morning. I even wanted to give you a present tonight.
I won't... You and Nabulina are behaving badly))))

Vizard_:
I won't... bad behavior with Nabulina))))

Vizard_:
I won't... You and Nabulina are behaving badly)))
And I'm in a good mood, =) all have a good weekend and end Friday night! Wizard, do not be sad ;-)

Vadens:

I see....... well, Gunn-so Gunn............ was also moulded once on charts, even tortured the quadrant.

I like fibo better-beautiful........ and the price moves too..........by the way,confirms your assumption of an upward move in the pound:

........... but judging by the news backdrop-not today, more likely to pull back on the shoulder finish.

Oh how familiar such pictures and kilometre-long dots are, eerie... I can smell the command staff...

Colonel, that's you, tramp )))) ?

Evgeniya Balchin:
And I'm in a good mood, =) have a good weekend everyone and finish off Friday's day! Wizard, don't be sad ;-)

Mood on the same level))) The behaviour of the Teacher and the Cooking Circle (CBR) is bad)))

Vizard_:
Such is our intraday's bitter fate...
Hang in there, boys... hilarious)))

Bitter...

Lesorub:

Bitter...

you flea-bitten )))) // get it right, it's a joke...