FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 784

Владимир Жириновский:

Zhenya, hello there!

Good to see you. )

Hi ))) Likewise ))))

Ishim:

The first level is the first level, but it is the wrong method - the body clings to it more tightly and the dose is insufficient. But this is the wrong method - the body clings even tighter and the dose is not enough. I am waiting for the fourth and have been free for a long time. (within the allocated authority) .

I don't use the body with anything like that, for TS I use the theory of currency movements. (dummy, pool of traders, master)

Ishim:

The first level is the first level, but it is the wrong method - the body clings to it more tightly and the dose is insufficient. But this is the wrong method - the body clings even tighter and the dose is not enough. I am waiting for the fourth and have been free for a long time. (within the allocated authority) .

I don't use the body with anything like that, for TS I use the theory of currency movements. (dummy, pool of traders, master)

If it is not difficult, about the fourth level of freedom can you elaborate on the subject?

Ishim:

I don't use the body with anything like that, for TS I use the theory of currency movements. (puppet, pool of traders, master)

Oh! serious statement. It is a simple case of buying, and the price falls and beats against stops, and then, when there are fewer buyers, it goes further or not?

I don't know about the owner... Go on.

What the hell are you doing

Server Muradasilov:
You're a bloody mess.
Get used to it, Ishim is rarely this kind....

new-rena:

Oh! That's a serious statement. Is it just a case of buying and the price falls and beats the stops, and then when there are fewer buyers, does it go further or not?

I don't know about the owner... Go on.

in a nutshell. the dolt is TA it's divots, stops, channels, waves.... etc. And the host comes for the money - it's the failure, the takeaway, the breakdown of the TA.

Ishim:
in a nutshell. the dolt is TA is divorces, stops, channels, waves.... etc. And the host comes in for the money - it's the failure, the takeaway, the breakdown of the TA.
Ahhhh... !!! Didn't understand a thing. Okay, I'll just write it down for now. I'll reread it. So what's next, how do you link it all to the four levels?

Ishim:
no way, it started with a discussion of hallucinogens.
What about the funnel over the head of the pool of traders? Nah... You're cheating, there's a connection. Hiding it, hiding it from us.

Ishim:
in a nutshell. the dolt is TA is divorces, stops, channels, waves.... etc. And the host comes in for the money - it's the malfunction, the takeaway, the breakdown of the TA.
Yeah, that's about it. A bit of a shamanic way of putting it.
Reason: