MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1253

Hello, I have problem with this Script: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CloseHalf.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http...
Does anyone know the maximum open trades that I can have open at one time on the MetaTrader platform?
[Deleted]
Hi Anybody please add more option in this EA like stop loss,TP,,Trailing stop,trading time and trading day . thanks in advance here is code i attached file as well. extern bool fractionalpips = TRUE; extern double NumberOfLots = 1.0; extern double LotSize = 0.1; extern int MagicNumber = 7777777;...
[Deleted]
Hi, This is my first post here and I am looking for an indicator that would allow me to make one chart cover another to check for correlations. Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Omar Arnaout
[Deleted]
  MT4 crash  (1)
Hi Guys, I was wondering if someone could help me with the following query. I have a client that runs MT4 and he has reported that it keeps crashing on him with loads of dumo stake information. He has also told us that when he re-installs the programe he can run it once, but when he closed the...
example:i start my expert and if open position reach 10 lots wait(break) until open position comback <10 lots? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| EA_E-mail.mq4 | //|...
Do all brokers have the same margin call with metatrader 4? Does anybody use any specific software to find the best leverage based on their trading strategy? I want to weigh in factors such as lotsize - starting equity - account leverage - number of orders - drawdown - and margin call. Thanks,.....
I am luking for coder that is capeble to code ea or script that works on renko chart. contact me on mail: brokerslo@gmail.com
ok take the code below and compile it, there will be no errors. now un comment one of the comments and compile it, it gives a error: " ')' - wrong parameters count C:\Program Files\Ava MetaTrader\experts\junk.mq4 (68, 10) " does anyone have a work around / fix for this ?...
[Deleted]
  How close order  (19   1 2)
hi all friends i 've written an EA recently and i tested it in st-tester on EURUSD and charts and it opened and closed all order successfully, but when i tested it on EURUSD in a real chart it opened order but did not close the order. i have this problem on EURUSD specially and i don't know how...
[Deleted]
Where can I go to post the above request? I am writing a tick logger for multiple instruments in c++, but the DDE QUOTE topic returns only date, hour and minutes, no seconds. This forces me to use GetSystemTime, which is prone to failing on repeated frequent calls.. thanks.
[Deleted]
Nobody knows, envelopes in rsi formula
So I've been thinking, lately with a few posts related to Smarter robots, what's Best approach for creating a smart Robot.. Please respond with your Option and Opinion. In my past surveys I didn't allow counter points. This time I would like counter opinions. Hopefully a little constructive
B"H Can trading a certain symbol (by an EA) be performed while symbol's chart is closed? (In any manner) Thanks, Simha
Hi, I'm new on metatrader stuff, and I'm trying to change some indicators, make some signals with some of them, but It's a little bit confusing. I would like to my indicator show 1 when the High is above accelaration upperband, and plot -1 when it's below accelaration downband. For the rest, plot
Hello to All once again Yes I am appriciate of all the help. But alas, I am stumped. Though I have been with this site for many months and more. All the studies, codes, etc. are gone. I have been advised, because of errors I had spoke of, that I should restart another account. That all codes and etc...
I want to limit my maximum position to 10 lot,this expert have good result in LONDON breakout period, actualy this expert open unlimited lot until limit reached (100) with my broker. example: (if order total>10) stop and restart (if order total<10). the concept of the strategy is the market likely...
hi every one, im trying to count last 15candle on 1min chart and put fibonacci on them, for buy order botom to top and for sell order top to botom and move stoploss to 68.5% fibonacci level to exit trade. only if prise move below on ema 1 for buy order and above or sell orders. any help please....
Hi I have this bit of code extern double Ratio=1.10; double StopLoss = (AccountEquity()/AccountBalance()>Ratio) *Point; I am trying to have a 10% StopLoss based on 10% of the equity. Am I on the right track or way off based to get this right. Any help would be great.
New article Controlling the Slope of Balance Curve During Work of an Expert Advisor is published at mql5.com: Finding rules for a trade system and programming them in an Expert Advisor is a half of the job. Somehow, you need to correct the operation of the Expert Advisor as it accumulates the...
[Deleted]
Dear Friends, I have coded a simple Expert Advisor code ( Please see below ). It could not make any live trading order although I have checked the allow live trading option on the Meta Trader's option menu. Please let me know what's wrong with my codes. Thank you very much for your help....
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to create an EA from cobbled scripts; OCO and trailing stop. Also would like a time variable / delay to enter candle X period(s) after candle open, and repeat every X period until order is taken. I want TP=trailing stop. Could be stopped out often but hoping successful runs will...
[Deleted]
It my first EA and I have problem to set a stop loss, the stop loss works on the buy orders but does not work on the sell orders, it's so weird this is the code. this EA working with MA its really simple and make profit lol //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
if (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) { for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS); int type = OrderType(); bool result = false; switch(type) { //Close opened long positions case OP_BUY : result =...
Hello All, As I said, this is the very first time I'm looking at E.A. I d/l the MT4 from FXCM and from FxPro. Both of them are "offering" the same two "samples" E.A. : MACD and Moving Average. I put them 2 on 2 different graphs, but they haven't made any operation... ( although I carefully checked
[Deleted]
  Back Testing  (2)
Hi, I'm new to the EA area. I was wondering if there was a sticky post somewhere on how to run a back test and what some of the terms mean ie. ticks modeled, modeling quality, and how to control the dates. Or maybe one can't control the dates if you choose "Every Tick" under the Model Option?...
Hello, please I want to start trading on my mobile phone I currently have an E71,I would want to know if is possible to use the phone.if so where can i get the windows mobile to use and which broker supports mobile trading.I use FXDD but cant get their link to mobile platform.please can anybody...
guys, I need some help with a problem, that I cannot resolve on my own. I want to know how can I communicate one way, being in EA I need to get variables from other CI. I cannot use iCustom, as I get other values that a running CI - so I left that idea. I wanted to implement CI in EA, but it also...
[Deleted]
The Book of Sergey Kovalyov is not readable! The letters are much too big! How can i change this?
[Deleted]
Hello Folks. I'm pretty sure that this is explained somewhere, but I guess I'm not using the right search terms. My question: How do I tell an EA to only place an order if no other one is currently placed? To get a bit more specific: I want to place a BUYSTOP, only of no other BUYSTOP or BUY-Order...