MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1248

Hi all. I have another small problem that i cannot figure. If i log on at any time during the day and need to analysie the bars since the start of the day's session, how can i do that? For example if i logged in at 12.20 in the after noon and want to know and analyse the bars since the morning start...
I want my dll to be able to connect to a database and read and write to the database. Any help would be great Thanks
i mean in future are you going to remove mt4 from trading? and when you do this i need mt4 plateform for many years because i cannot convert my mt4 indicators into mt5 and my mt4 indicators not works in mt5. so tell me what is the solution and how long you will keep mt4 for trading ? reply me
does this script exists ? send email each time a new position is open (for all pairs and EA) to use on a VPS account with several EA thanks in advance
Hello to all and thanks for the help in the past A couple of questions to understand the MACD Sample 1). MODE_MAIN = the base indicator line. This is the explanation inside the documentation stated here. This base indicator line is the cutoff point so to speak, for the upper and lower vertical lines...
Hello comunity please help me Its a amazing fib expansion tool for all comunity fib expansion tool That after I set a fibo expansion and put a name on the object for example: "fibsell" he put in limit orders and stop in following levels. Levels of fib expansion Orders (limit): level A: 0.61...
[Deleted]
I write a cross trendline ea, it can open a order but can not close it, I wondered what's wrong in it. please help me about. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                               Moving Average.mq4...
[Deleted]
Hi I have an indicator that showing / calculating MA values from other pairs.. So for example I attach the indicator to EURUSD timeframe M1 but on calculation it use value of GBPUSD M1 an USDJPY M1 it actually much more pairs.. not only 2 pairs. The issue is when I load it for the first time.. I
[Deleted]
Hi, every one out here, i have tried several times downloading the MQ... on Alpari.com and mq4.com but finding challenges insttaling it.If anyone knows how to download it properly, let me be aware,mail me @ sammy.miller48@yahoo.com.THANKS.
Hello, I've been in the process of editing a custom martingale EA. Normally, the EA works fine when you put in a standard/constant range parameter amount. For instance, if you put in a constant range of 50 pips, new orders with lot multipliers will be made every 50 pip movement. However, when I...
When I first attach my expert to the chart, it runs int init(). What ever functions I have placed here are to be executed once without a new incoming tick, but I don't think that is happening. This is where I am getting confused. My objects are not drawing until int start() is called with 1st tick....
[Deleted]
Hi All Looking for someone to write a small program for swing trading with 95% hit rate. 800+ pips per month, and you can claim the program as your own for others to profit from. Contact on my e_mail please. bret.robinson@ntlworld.com. Regards Brett Robinson
[Deleted]
Hello, There used to be a check box in the back tester that told it not to recalculate the tick data. Is it possible to have this done in a different way? Thanks
This is the EA I want to modify to work with others.It's a simple grid EA.It use AccountBalance() and AccountEquity(),so when other EA have oders in list. This EA can't work correctly.Someone please help. extern int Step = 170;extern double FirstLot = 0.1;extern double IncLot = 0.0;extern double...
I have a client who use a dll to validate user details with a server, and so far we've only used it on indicators (for about a year). When I tried to use the validation with an EA instead (exactly the same code), it simply doesn't work. While trying to find the reason why it is so, i created a...
[Deleted]
hi! im quite new at coding and i discover many new features every day. i use to find my answers by googling but here im stuck with a -rather simple for experienced programmers- issue. id like to get the color of supertrend in a variable, to trigger orders. i just dont find any info about this kind...
[Deleted]
Hiii This EA open next trades immediately after TP target hits. Please help me to make following changes in this EA Remove commission: Add Loop Trading (TRUE / FALSE): To state whether EA should continue to open second basket after closing first or not? Add Time Delay (min.) It is the waiting...
[Deleted]
Does anyone have the raw code for a moving average ? Additionally what would I have to do to make an alert if the price goes above or below the moving average? I think that would be simple to do and any help would be appreciatated. I'm just trying to learn something here
[Deleted]
I´m searching for a stop stratey with more than one open order. My idea is: 5 orders open TP 300 PIPS together, SL 25 PIPS. TP 500 PIPs ; SL 125 PIPS Is there some idea in the forum posted? Can someone help me? Thank´s Andy
Hi, How would I move the following function to a DLL please? if(iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)>iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,0)) trade=sell; Thanks -Maria
How to Add an an on screen alert when stoploss is hit and trade closed?? This is what i have but not working.. For a sell trade...... if ((MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK)>=OrderStopLoss() && iLow(NULL, 0, 0 + 0)<= OrderStopLoss())) { Alert(" Stop Hit, trade closed "...
New article Guide to Testing and Optimizing of Expert Advisors in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: This article explains the step by step process of identifying and resolving code errors as well as the steps in testing and optimizing of the Expert Advisor input parameters. You will learn how to use...
Special offer for today only. Contact me at sleepless.damian@gmail.com
[Deleted]
I want to call MQL function(like iMACD(), iStochastic(), ...) in my C++ DLL. Who can tell me how can I do? Thanks a lot!
  RAM management  (1)
I integrated into my custom indicators several objects/ arrows with the MT create objects function to indicate trends, fine thing... Now, after a while the MT Terminal window shows a larger (and increasing) font size and, for example, the MT sub-windows/menus are getting unclear. This could be an...
Some guys use names of financial instruments in their multi-financial analysis. For example, count MXN index using all pairs of this currency... Imagine that you are working in a brokerage house which does not have names of financial instruments. For example they are just numbered. You may work with
  Previous Bars Calculation  (16   1 2)
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out with a simple calculation that I cannot seem to figure out. I've been using an EA that works really good depending on what the range of the currency pair is. As the range changes, the input parameter needs to change. Currently, I would calculate...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have an EA I made that I am running on about 10 different currencies at once (in a demo account). I am just wondering if there is any special things one should consider when doing such a thing (as opposed to a separate EA on each chart). The reason I ask is that the EA seems to be behaving...
[Deleted]
I have a strategy that in 2010 99% of trades were profitable. Only 1trade was lost this year. (120 trades Profitable vs. 1 trade loss) This strategy is complicated & time consuming to trade manually so Iprogrammed an ea. I need to sell my stradegy to someone serious such as a trading institution...