MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1258

I really want to find out if i can trade based on whether 4 other ea's are currently in trade. Is there a way to access the order status of multiple ea's and trigger a trade based on that? I was thinking that OrderSelect could access other ea's trade status, but I am not sure. Thank you very much in...
  error 4051  (2)
I’m trying to write an ea based on a change in direction of the Awesome Oscillator. I am using the “MACD Sample” ea that is comes with the MT4 platform and changing the indicators from MACD to iAO. When I back-test it fails to trade and gives the error as 4051 ERR_INVALID_FUNCTION_PARAMETER_VALUE...
[Deleted]
hi topic title says it all. i want to place a new order once a previous order reaches +10 pips. heres what ive got so far: if(2>1)      {         ticket_11=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots1,Ask,3,Bid-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"comment",10001,0,Green);...
[Deleted]
Hi, I try to compile a mq4 script, it finishes with zero errors, but i get no final "verify" button on any toolbar, so executable is not created. Maybe i miss where to look? Please help? Thank you.
[Deleted]
hi i tested a loop for selecting all orders and closing them but it didn't work what is your best suggestions?
My indicator below only creates a blank file: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 Export Ticks.mq4 |//|                               Copyright © 2010, Forexgenuine.com...
[Deleted]
hello I am using the fullscreen charting so i can view my indicators and tick on chart but i would also like to know if its possible to have my profit loss from my terminal window displayed on chart. Kind Regards Peter
Can anyone explain why iClose uses every tick instead of the last tick that arrived at then end of the time period ? iClose should be renamed iCurrent and a new iClose function that uses the last tick to arrive, by 59.9999 seconds at the last minute of the charts time period should be called iClose...
Hello, my problem is there are missing days in historical data from 26.07.2010 to 04.08.2010 and from 10.05.2010 to 07.07.2010. I've checked it at 3 brokers: Alpari UK, Tadawul FX, FX Solutions. These intervals are missing at all the 3 brokers. Was these periods holidays or something like that? If...
[Deleted]
in the Demo account it works, but in my live account, most times show me error. i don't know what's problem for this EA Welcome any advice for this EA Thanks Error: USDCAD,M1: Order Buy faild!ErrorCode:0 Close:1.0227 Stoploss:15 Open:1.0239 Stop:1.0224 Profit:1.0269 Source Code while (......
[Deleted]
Please,someone made a Scrip to buy / sell with a direct button on the chart and the Stops can be moved directly with the mouse. Why not do a time? This invented? Lot of thank´s. Fcesc73
Hi, I am new here and I might need a little help. :) I want to basically make a bot that would play the range Here's what I'm looking for; A EA that would sell in the high of a range and would buy in the low. In input, I would like to set the number of lots, the target, the stop-loss, the numbers...
Renko indicator is really good. easy life.. I trade well in EURUSD at the parameter setting at 1250. I would like to know this parameter setting means what? Why put 1250? Somebody pls advise
We are pleased to introduce our new MQL5 Expert Advisor builder, EA Tree Version 1.0. Visit our web site at http://www.eatree.com EA Tree Money Management settings are optimized for ATC 2010 rules, so you can turn your ideas into an EA for ATC 2010 in minutes. You can download a user guide at http...
I badly need 2 hour charts to back-up the conclusions that I arrive from seeking entries into trades based on 4 hour charts but MetaQuotes currently do not offer this time period to MT4 users. I have tried using 1 hour charts for this purpose but found that they generate too many false signals. I...
I'd like to know if it is possible to project an indicator by drawing it into the future beyond current bar time, for example to simulate moving average crossing
Hello, I have problem with this Script: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CloseHalf.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http...
Does anyone know the maximum open trades that I can have open at one time on the MetaTrader platform?
[Deleted]
Hi Anybody please add more option in this EA like stop loss,TP,,Trailing stop,trading time and trading day . thanks in advance here is code i attached file as well. extern bool fractionalpips = TRUE; extern double NumberOfLots = 1.0; extern double LotSize = 0.1; extern int MagicNumber = 7777777;...
[Deleted]
Hi, This is my first post here and I am looking for an indicator that would allow me to make one chart cover another to check for correlations. Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Omar Arnaout
[Deleted]
  MT4 crash  (1)
Hi Guys, I was wondering if someone could help me with the following query. I have a client that runs MT4 and he has reported that it keeps crashing on him with loads of dumo stake information. He has also told us that when he re-installs the programe he can run it once, but when he closed the...
example:i start my expert and if open position reach 10 lots wait(break) until open position comback <10 lots? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| EA_E-mail.mq4 | //|...
Do all brokers have the same margin call with metatrader 4? Does anybody use any specific software to find the best leverage based on their trading strategy? I want to weigh in factors such as lotsize - starting equity - account leverage - number of orders - drawdown - and margin call. Thanks,.....
I am luking for coder that is capeble to code ea or script that works on renko chart. contact me on mail: brokerslo@gmail.com
ok take the code below and compile it, there will be no errors. now un comment one of the comments and compile it, it gives a error: " ')' - wrong parameters count C:\Program Files\Ava MetaTrader\experts\junk.mq4 (68, 10) " does anyone have a work around / fix for this ?...
[Deleted]
  How close order  (19   1 2)
hi all friends i 've written an EA recently and i tested it in st-tester on EURUSD and charts and it opened and closed all order successfully, but when i tested it on EURUSD in a real chart it opened order but did not close the order. i have this problem on EURUSD specially and i don't know how can
[Deleted]
Where can I go to post the above request? I am writing a tick logger for multiple instruments in c++, but the DDE QUOTE topic returns only date, hour and minutes, no seconds. This forces me to use GetSystemTime, which is prone to failing on repeated frequent calls.. thanks.
[Deleted]
Nobody knows, envelopes in rsi formula
So I've been thinking, lately with a few posts related to Smarter robots, what's Best approach for creating a smart Robot.. Please respond with your Option and Opinion. In my past surveys I didn't allow counter points. This time I would like counter opinions. Hopefully a little constructive
B"H Can trading a certain symbol (by an EA) be performed while symbol's chart is closed? (In any manner) Thanks, Simha