Result of the 25th round:

PlaceNameAdvisorCurrencyBalanceProfitFundsProfit for the tour
1Airat SafinmanualUSD406.90406.948.18%
2LovecraftGWCRRUR134.230134.2332.35%
3DenisVipFXUS cent9208.2-2.729205.4823.01%
4ridDujmovochkacent3349.603349.60%
5YuraZYURAZ_SCALPER_V2cent28.74028.740%
6Airat SafinAIS1cent1166.12-8.231157.89-1.25%

Congratulations to Ayrat Safin on getting out of the drawdown into the +!

Congratulations to Denis on his incredible result!

This was the last round of the contest. The site is moving to a new domain. Monitoring of the real accounts with Expert Advisors continues, conditions are changing. The Championship is not cancelled and will be held in autumn. I will write later with the link to the new resource.

VipFX - very similar to KSVGarant7

Lovecraft >> :

Took up editing.

What information best reflects the experts' work?

It is possible to publish everything that is calculated from the transaction history.

Take advantage of the best conditions! You can get started with just 10 dollars. Get more information on the company's website, follow the link http://www.trade-club.org/. TRADE CLUB company was established in 2005 and is the official representative of one of the leading American brokerage houses Trade-Group Provide Corp. on the territory of CIS countries, Asia and Eastern Europe. The safety of the Trade Group Provide Corp. clients' funds is guaranteed by Marfin Popular Bank, a member of the Laiki Group founded in 1901. Now Marfin Popular Bank Public Co Ltd is one of the world's largest organizations providing banking and financial services. By choosing a TRADE CLUB broker you will benefit from a number of significant advantages.

I. You will be able to set up your own business and receive the best trading conditions for earning on the Forex exchange. Having read the literature and trained on the demo account in the beginning you will understand the essence of earnings and its extraordinary profitability.

II. From you only need a desire to earn, take the time to practice and learn, and your financial contribution may be a very small amount of money - start with 10 dollars!

III. As you get more experience and real profit, you will see that there is no other interesting, attractive, so highly profitable way of earning!

We invite you to become a trader in TRADE CLUB company! Such conditions for traders to work in the foreign exchange market does not provide ANYONE!

1. Deposit: The minimum deposit of your choice;

2. Spread - Fixed starting from 2 p, no slippage, execution 3-4 sec.

3. Deposit/Withdrawal via WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, Wire Transfer

4. The most profitable partnership program. The conditions are available here http://www.trade-club.org/partnership/.

5. Leverage of your choice from 1:1 to 1:500.

6. More than 50 trading instruments + gold, oil, stocks

7. Very responsive customer service - ask any questions you may have

8. Ongoing three-week contest for traders, prize - $8000 investor account to manage. Promotions - twice a year +10% on every new deposit.

More than 15000 traders are already earning in this company !
To begin with, download trading platform - program for your trading transactions management http://www.trade-club.org/install/, open demo account and to get into the swing of things, practice making profitable deals. Also, study the trader's dictionary and read several books from the range of recommended ones.
Start your career as a successful trader with TRADE CLUB!

To all comers: The "competition" continues on the above-mentioned website (forfrx.com). Placement of commercial experts on a 50/50 basis. In addition, it is possible to place paid scripts and indicators in the shop on the same terms.

Lovecraft >> :

To all comers: The "competition" continues on the above-mentioned website (forfrx.com). Placement of commercial experts on a 50/50 basis. Besides, it is possible to place paid scripts and indicators in the shop on the same conditions.

How it is possible to participate in competition. I made an Expert Advisor, I want to participate. Here is the data from the test.

Kostefan >> :

How do you enter the competition? I have made an EA and would like to participate. Here is the data from the test.

You don't need the data from the test. The sequence is as follows: you need to send me an EA, in a fortnight I will run the tester, and if it remains in profit during this period, a small real account will be created and it will be monitored on the site. If the EA is not tested in the tester, you should tell me about it right away. Then it will work for a fortnight on the demo account. After two weeks of positive work on the real account the Expert Advisor can be placed in the shop if desired.

The site is back up and running on a new server and with an updated interface (in English for now). If you want to take part: please write to me in person or by email. The conditions are the same as before.

Lovecraft:
Site is running on new server again with updated interface (in English, for now). Those who would like to participate: write to me privately or by mail. Terms are the same as before.

Is forfrx.com not working? Or is it temporary?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/1.3.34 Server at forfrx.com Port 80