General - page 662

There is too large jumps in the y-axis zoom in/out! For example Metastock, Amibroker, Tradestation, Advanced Get, have much smaller steps. It would be a huge improvement in Metatrader if the zoom in/out steps were much smaller. Best would of course be if the zoom function is stepless. Then the user...
Hi. Can anyone assist? I do not have securities like gold and brent crude as standard on my MT5 trading platform
Hello I now have set up and already had a few 'passes' on my contribution the MQ Cloud The question I have is what do the orange and green bars mean on the attached chart (taken from MQ4 stats page)? I'm trying to understand how busy my 'server/s' may be in the coming weeks / months Many thanks in
I programmed a trading expert who works great on backtest But when placed on a server that is not at a high speed, it is normal and does not perform some commands sometimes Once the matter is executed and once not
I need to add on my EAs, internal SLs so they don't appear on chart or with broker. Is anyone here who can fix it
Hello traders I am new to MT4, so far going good. Having problem as stated in subject. Pl help with a solution or direct me to any existing thread. Thanks in advance. Rgds
[Deleted]
Hello, How can I contact a modetor to complaint against a user that is sending me injuries with private messages? Kindly tell me how, or should I make a denounce to local authorities
Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or a billionaire at will. Who doesn't want to be one, read in silence). Words are gold. Don't throw them around in vain. Concise and clear. Want it or don't want it. Justify it
  Index buffers  (3)
Are numbers of index buffers created with SetIndexBuffer() same for whole Chart? For example if I have Indicator 1 and Indicator 2 and they both set index buffer 17 they both share this same memory
I am sort of getting tired of having to apply my custom template to each chart each time I start the program. Is there a way to set a custom template to be the default? Another poster here said to just save the template with the name "default", but that doesn't work. It's just a different name,...
Can not figure out what is the difference in MT4/Mt5 chart properties colors tab. Seems to me that colors for bear candle bull candle have no effect. Please enlightened me
This may sound like a stupid question, but what is the definition of a good strategy? The ultimate fantasy would be a strategy trades at a massive Profit Factor, with almost 0 drawdown, that has many trades, and works on all Forex pairs on multiple timeframes. But is that realistic? I have found
Hey all! How to answer politely to the "I give you my strategy for free, you code it for free"? I just want to hear some opinions about coding EAs and well, I do understand why a straight no is the answer to a proposal like that from a "client". You can't ask for a free meal at a restaurant just
my money has been locked because my wallet does not ready last time 11:20 but now it is ok, so mql5 still locked my money. and I was asked on service desk but no one reply 11:21 plz check for me
I would like to know what tools and functionalities are most needed for everyday trading. For me, MT4 is a bit outdated
Hi guys. I am new at freelancing in MQL5. Please tell why I cannot select some job items in freelance page?(https://www.mql5.com/en/job)
I have getting an issue that I cannot solve. The problem is that I am opening 2 orders as limit but I can't close it. I tried to use OrdersTotal() and PositionsTotal() to get the tickets and then try to close but it just doesn't works and I don't know why. How could I do this ? Trying
hi, I bought a signal provider for one month today and found out it is not working fine with my account, and I want to use another signal provider. I bought it today and I was wondering if I cancel a subscription of a signal provider which I bought within a day would cost me
The application for the fundamental market analysis now features 42 indicators of the country having the strongest economy in the African continent — South Africa. Calendar data is collected in real time from public sources, such as the Bureau of Economic Research, the South African Reserve Bank
Hello, I didn't receive adress and password of the vps server because I forgot set my mail adress. I paid 3 months, I did migration, but I can't access to VPS screen. Could somebody tell me howto receive the spécifications ? Thanks a lot for your reply
  Signals  (1)
what are these numbers mean 00.0 x 5 in signals
[Deleted]
Hello! Please, who knows where I can find the video or article (in english language ) about how to activate purchased EA throught MT4. I know video in metaquotes youtube channel, but this video about "How purchase product" https://prnt.sc/r4odge Do metaquotes have video or article about how activate
How do I fix my logins details, if I logged on using Facebook? I cannot create a new account, cause I already purchased a robot on my current account. Can't I share my purchased items to my new account
Newbie Question... how can I add vertical lines to a chart showing the beginning of a new time frame?... like a highlighted grid line every time we are in to a new time frame for the time scale of the chart
Hello, I registered with Gmail login option. So I need my gmail id and password to login then they redirect me to mql5.com. For this I've no other password to login mql5. But when I try to change Security options they ask for current password to save new setting. I put my email password but they
Hello, i setup my alerts to email me each time it is set. I tested on my computer install of MT4 and all works fine however when i then migrate my environment to the server automatically through the MT4 platform they don't work. Just want my trade alerts to notify me 24/7 so i don't have to have my
  Trading & Health  (39   1 2 3 4)
Hello guys, this thread is dedicated to our wellbeing as traders food, diet, health, exercise, stress, social life,..... etc How are you doing?
Hello, i have notice sometimes when i run "Strategy Tester" it accidently open another chart in different timeframe, i have no idea why and how it opens that TF but i wanted to have smaller TF, so how i can run another chart
int size=ArraySize(close); double sum[]; ArrayResize(sum,size,size); ArrayInitialize(sum,EMPTY_VALUE); for(int i = 0 ; i<size ; i++) { sum[i]=close[i]+close[i+1]; ArrayPrint(sum,Digits()+1); } purpose:Add two adjacent
what is the best robot for trading./