Video or article about how to activate purchased EA throught MT4. Please send video

Hello!

Please, who knows where I can find the video or article (in english language ) about how to activate purchased EA  throught MT4. 

I know video in metaquotes youtube channel, but this video about "How purchase product" https://prnt.sc/r4odge

Do metaquotes have video or article about how activate product?

Thanks a lot for answer guys! 

Скриншот
Скриншот
  • prnt.sc
Снято с помощью Lightshot

The thread with examples - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/319630
Gotta love this buggy system
  • www.mql5.com
So i recently purchased something from here for my trading and i go to login to my community account through the terminal and nothing shows up in t...

How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

How to activate new indicator

Sergey Golubev, 2018.02.05 06:12

It is same - open MT4, write Community login (this forum login) in MT4 menu, and you will see your purchases in Metatrader.
If not - restart MT4.

Indicator Purchased but have not been able to activate the indicator - HELP?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.09.24 08:43

Go to your MT platform, down to the Terminal window and click on the Market tab, there you will on the upper left side your Purchased products, click on it and these products they will be visible right below.

On the product you want to install, click the blue Install button on the right hand side.

• www.mql5.com
So i recently purchased something from here for my trading and i go to login to my community account through the terminal and nothing shows up in t...