Trading & Health - page 4

Trading will not help your health. There is a thing called "trading burnout" and very few will avoid it if going live trade

Letting your health fail makes trading useless. Your thoughts, reaction times, even instincts will all be slower and suspect. not a good plan. Rather had a series of bad trades than series of health problems Keeping up on health, both mental AND physical, is a good way to stay ahead of the game.

It's totally depends on trading style, if you over trade your health will affect no doubt. I think over trading not good for our trading career and our trading balance. We need look our health first then rest of the thing.

Very few traders that are lasting for long time

Trading is not a healthy job - plan it that way

nbtrading:
Re: Trading & Health

Very few traders that are lasting for long time

Trading is not a healthy job - plan it that way

Trading is not a medicine We can not count that it will help our help in any way

mladen:

Trading is not a medicine We can not count that it will help our help in any way

If it was a medicine, we all would last forever

Trading Inevitably affects your health in a negative way as it can make anyone anxious .Trading puts us under significant pressure in most of the cases and causes much stress which has harmful effects on our health.

True, all the stress related to trading is bad for the body. Combined with the necessity to sit in front of the computer for hours on end the effect is even worse.

Trading & Health are not best friends :) I do some sport activities that are helping to reduce the pressure and heal me from further emotional trading. But I could not say that I live healthy – no one’s perfect so :)