Cloud Server % Usage

Hello

I now have set up and already had a few 'passes' on my contribution the MQ Cloud

The question I have is what do the orange and green bars mean on the attached chart (taken from MQ4 stats page)?

I'm trying to understand how busy my 'server/s' may be in the coming weeks / months

Many thanks in anticipation

Files:
IMG_1547.PNG  436 kb

Heddfan:

Hello

I now have set up and already had a few 'passes' on my contribution the MQ Cloud

The question I have is what do the orange and green bars mean on the attached chart (taken from MQ4 stats page)?

I'm trying to understand how busy my 'server/s' may be in the coming weeks / months

Many thanks in anticipation

Green is the cumulative total of past days/months. Orange is the value of the day/month. Total of green+orange gives you to cumulative total up to the current day/month.

Thanks Alain,

I suppose what I am trying to understand is, the load of the shared agents, compared to the demand of the cloud users.

Ie is there over or under capacity within the cloud shared agents, and approx to what level 

By knowing this ie the cloud network is used approx 40% of it's capacity, I can then estimate the potential ROI on my servers, when not used for my own tasks.

I've read,on your FAQ, that assuming continuous use a PR=100 agent should generate ~$14.40 per month -my query is what % is likely to be used by the cloud (based saw on last 1 and 3 months)?

Thank you in anticipation.