General - page 328

I can see only 3 products Market tab of MT4 terminals out of 27 purchsed products listed in MQL5 website. Please tell me how to brows all of purchsed products from MT4 terminal
Hi, I have subscribed a signal service named "roxie". The roxie account has now been washed out. That mean I have also suffered a huge loss. Now the author is unable to send any signal due to his zero funds can I get back my subscription fee
New to MT5... I'm trying to set up an account with a specific broker, but under "Account Type" there's nothing so I can't click on Next. I emailed the broker for support, but no reply after 48 hours. Any suggestions
Why i get this message when trying to copy someone
please i need help i used to have multiple accounts in the past when i was starting. as i become more in to this world and start to develop my knowledge in this filed i found my self registered my self with fake in name and information's i want set up my real name family and any other information
  Profitable chart  (5)
hi to all, Allow me to speak on behalf of myself and probably many beginners in forex, it is a request, directed to those who developed and/or obtain a winning/profitable chart and welling to share , i know greed is a human nature thing, but still there is hope, lastly, for those who might recommend
I want to request a feature where i can select Open High Low Close also in Condition select field, As of now it only have Bid Ask Last Volume and Time but many strategies are also based on Candlestick Open High Low Close so I think this feature could be useful
Hello all, anyone experienced how many MT5 can run simultaneously using windows 10 or windows server with 32GB RAM
Fellows, regarding brokers that offer Metatrader, I would like to ask two questions that you guys might know: 1-The broker I use today is nice and ok. But it does not offer Iron contracts. Also, for soft commodities it only offers contracts with expiration. Do you guys know any broker that offers
Why my master and client not sane lot size and number order? Can you tell me howto setting
  Introducing  (9)
Hello Guys, I am Monir Hossain from Bangladesh and new user in this forum. This forum is very interesting. Thanks.
Hi everyone I subscribed to a demo signal, I've set it up in my MT4, but it's not copying the trades and I just keep receiving the same error message in the journal (please see attached picture). I'm quite experienced in setting up signals from MQL5, I've ticked all the boxes needed, I even
ciao a tutti, è il mio primo giorno di programmazione. quindi scusami se questa domanda sembra sciocca. ho bisogno di inserire due semplici medie mobili, una delle quali è in ritardo. come faccio a scrivere il codice per entrambi? devo quindi anche dare input e output di sistema sulla presenza di
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, May the 22nd, 2020. The update only includes 64-bit platform components We have previously announced the upcoming end-of-support for 32-bit components. From the current update and onward, new versions will only be released for the 64-bit
  Virtual Hosting  (1)
Hi. kindly assist me with regards to how to run multiple MT4 terminal using the virtual hosting platform
  NT8 programmer  (4)
Hi I am new here, I need a NT8 programmer how do I search in MQL5 to find someone
  Entry lots value  (6)
Good morning, Has anyone noticed and entry lots value being something like .230000000004 in MT5 when you put it as .23 in the code? Is there a way to correct this
[Deleted]
I have the following code as below, the issue is when I run it it says array out of range, can someone help me, I am trying to learn MQL5. Thanks in advance string array_check() { string array1[ 1 , 4 ]; array1[ 1 , 1 ]= "AA" ; array1[ 1 , 2 ]= "BB" ; array1[ 1 , 3 ]= "CC" ; array1[ 1 , 4 ]= "DD" ;
Hello guys, I'm having a technical problem when trying to buy an expert advisor from the market, on MT5. As seen in the video, the program freezes when trying to choose a payment option. When trying to buy from the mql5 website instead of inside MT5, nothing happens after choosing to install/buy the
When I close and open the software, the layout of my platform has not been saved. The charts are there but not the windows for data, market watch, navigator or terminal. Also, all the toolbars are closed along with the status bar not being visible anymore... nothing is visible except for the charts....
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5copyticksfrom_py Looking at the Note section of this page, it says that the returned data is in UTC. But it is not, it is in the brokers defined timezone (for me, moscow time +3). (the same as the charts) it is exactly 7am UTC right now
I have been having withdrawals issues for over a month now in mql5 can't withdraw my money this is what I'm being told. Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members
why I can not subscribe to the signals ? all signals are off
I’ve been told by a person I’m investing with I need pay 8800 usd to the broker to be able to withdraw my funds from mkndy.com broker I’m unsure wether this is correct
Hi there, I had a lot of problems after the update. At startup the terminal is frozen. The CPU utilization was abnormally high and so was the memory consumption. I deleted the complete history and the cache. Then everything worked fine again. Just for info in case someone has similar problems
  updating issue  (4)
Hi everyone, after MT5 updating some of my indicator not working, is there anyway to rollback the update or not or how can i fix my indicator? Thanks
Hi there, I am paper trading in MT5 to refine my algo strategies before I go live. I had a demo account with AMP Futures for about six weeks, when it suddenly got deactivated for whatever reason. No big deal, I just opened a new demo account and kept rolling. I deleted the old account from the MT5
Hi, I had so many troubles with my connection, some times I leave one pending order that keeps running on the Mt5 server if I lost connection, this is very dangerous, so how cancel this order if I lost my connection? Many thanks
Hi, To copy a signal, the platform must always be connected, ie can't I close it and turn off the pc? If the answer is yes, are there no other alternatives
please suggest n reply wt should to do