Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 5

Yuriy Zaytsev:
you have to join the cooperative lake

dangerous topic. on the brink. MarginCola))

The guys here are talking about making money on potatoes. Give them a plough. If they're willing to work, I'll even give them a gift.

We have a goal in the financial markets to make a million.

We will take steps step by step to reach the goal.

Who does not like it. Do not disturb others.

Steps will be gradual and careful. Elephants in a china shop are not welcome.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Here's some guys talking about making money on potatoes. Give them a plough. If they're willing to work, I'll even give them a gift.

We have a goal in the financial markets to make a million.

We will take steps step by step to reach the goal.

Who does not like it. Do not disturb others.

Steps will be gradual and careful. Elephants in a china shop are not welcome.)

It reminds me of the moment in Shrek when Pinocchio was tortured and he was not allowed to say yes or no. And the little piggy started to go crazy with this nonsense

I draw special attention to!!!!

That some inadequate participants will be completely ignored.)))

TheXpert:
I don't think you, or anyone else on the forum, has anything to reproach me with other than harsh remarks

I forgot to call to throw a stone at you.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I draw special attention to!!!!

That some inadequate participants will be completely ignored.)))

Vladimir (I hope I'm not misrepresenting your name), the MQL service allows complete freedom of communication - from cool intimacy to complete ignoring. One could even be tolerant, but I'm not sure.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Vladimir (I hope I'm not misrepresenting your name), the MQL service offers complete freedom of communication - from cool intimacy to complete ignoring. You could even be tolerant, but I'm not sure.

It's nice to communicate with a cultured person.

But in jest or in earnest. But intimacy is not an offer. Man I am from childhood)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's nice to talk to a cultured person.

But in jest or in earnest. But intimacy is not an offer. Man I am from childhood)))

I promise. I won't.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I promise. I won't.

Oh, come on. Impulsive, thoughtless posts happen. Let's turn it into a joke.) I agree!

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oh, come on. Impulsive, ill-considered posts happen. Let's turn it into a joke.) I agree!

Was there a question mark on the tip, or what?