General - page 550

Hi, The "Accumulation/Distribution" indicator is a cumulative indicator and when i use mt4 strategy tester , this indicator calculates from shown chart bars not all bars (start from begin of selected date range). How can i load all bars when use strategy tester to make AD indicator real? Thank you
There is a need to write mql code in asynchronous or multithreaded mode. I am familiar with asynchronous and multi-threaded code writing from the asyncio module of Python. As you know, all EAs and scripts in mql are executed in a single thread. Therefore, there is some confusion about it. The WinAPI
 Any one can help me ? I want to know how to create new folder to add some new Branch in MT4 Navigator? 
I recently obtained a new VPS subscription through my trader, and looking to cancel my VPS subscription through MQL5, or pair it to a different trading account: *If I choose to cancel the subscription, does anyone know if the unused balance will be refunded. Currently about 2 weeks into the 3-month
Hello, Recently i installed mt4 and then i try to buy or sell on current price but its not working. when i click buy, its automatically place on upper the current market price. for sell option, same happening. Can anyone help me please? how can i set price action that i can buy or sell on current
I bought an indicator (review candle chart for mt4). When you try to install, you will be asked to log in to the Mt4 optional community. The following two are required to login Login, password However, since I purchased the product by logging in with OpenID (a Google account), I do not know what
extern ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TFofFractalsorCandlesforTrail= ENUM_TIMEFRAMES ( PERIOD_M15 ); if (TFofFractalsorCandlesforTrail==0)TFofFractalsorCandlesforTrail=Period(); MQ4: The above code generates a warning "implicit enum conversion: warning. Any advises on how the warning can be cleared
Hey is it possible to edit a stop loss or take profit manually if a bot is trading ? lets say a ea places an order with 100 pip stop loss and 100 pip take profit. Will be be able to adjust that after the bot has placed the trade
  file says expire  (3)
greeting,i need help my file says expire
  Chart Objects  (4)
Hi all, Where are the chart objects stored in MT5 ? Let say, I draw few Fib levels on EUR/USD 60 mins chart. Now, MT5 must store the objects values in a txt file. I want to know where location/file name where it saves this data. I have already looked in templates file, but not able to find it. I am
how can i change my account phone number without having the previous one because i lost it
  VPS Rental  (1)
Can I cancel my VPS rental and claim a refund
My EA tried to place a pending sell order, but it failed with the error "invalid price". Everything looks correct to me, normalised and entry price below the current price. The order values are below, as well as a screenshot showing the messages. Order type: pending sell Entry price: 1.19100 Stop
Newbie question. I go to download an indicator from the Market. I'm asked is MT4 open. I say Yes. But it does not download. I was using a different MT$ platform but not now. Do I need to tell MQL5 which MT4 I am using? If now, why won't the indies download? Thanks
Why some developers ask for more money when we ask them for multicurrency and multitimeframe EAs?? Considering this doesnt add more complex programming than using _Symbol and NULL reserved words. Thanks
CCI indicator dose not provide signal when it crosses a certain level. It send alerts when it retouched the level
  Activation  (7)
Hi, I've just purchased the <...>, having previously purchased the Market Profile which I've found to be brilliant. Unfortunately I've had problems installing <...>. I've sorted the problem but I seem to have used all 5 activations could you help/advise me please. Regards Chris
<Deleted> Anybody know what is the problem
Hello. My account still not receive the signal from the provider. Here attached, extract of my journal on MT5 plateform which shows an error. Thank you for your answer. Best regards
i forget why application was rejected many years ago, the question is I can never be seller
int OnInit()   {     MqlTick  tick_Range[] , tick[] ;     int copied_Range , copied ;          datetime Start = D'2016.11.11';     datetime End   = D'2016.12.12';               copied_Range = CopyTicksRange( Symbol() , tick_Range , COPY_TICKS_TRADE , Start , End  );     copied       = CopyTicks...
this is confusing me a bit, string fruit= "Tom today eat some Apple and he is happy" ; return the 5th position/word were meant to be the "apple" i couldn't find anything useful at https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/strings my focus is on mql5
getting a strange access violation when using a EA i use all the time, any ideas
Hi all. I have an indicator which produces a dashboard that displays statistics in percentages. I want to write some kind of script to loop through every single symbol that I have showing on the navigator, and get the data for it, and put it in a CSV. If it's not possible to do it for all of them
  copying signals  (4)
Good day all i have copied a new signal to my account recently but i dont know if its working !! how to know that all the settings and connection to signal are good ? since the signal color is yellow , so what that means thank you
i need help, mt4 is showing with no maeket so i cant bring my robot in. when i search for it it keeps bringing up a security box and i really dont know what to do
Can anyone help explain to an amateur why my EA takes several positions each signal as soon as the fist trade stops. I want it just take one trade
Hi! need some help on that. There are outhere many informational sites like myfxbook or fxblue or similar, where you can connect your mt4 live account and see all the statistics. I want to build my own personal site for that, that i dont use thirdparties. how this can be made. Has someone some
Hi Guys, It seems ECN is true market acces and therefore never garantueed stop loss right? Many Brokers advertise with it, but I think it is a trick and only fro their non-ECN accounts?! Thx
Just assign a single core per mt4 better than 16 core 1 mt5 hardware wise? Sleeping forums