General - page 546

So far I have tried many things but, ether the methods found were not compatible with my code (I don't get errors, just my implied intention with what I coded dosen't work) or I sheerly didn't understand how to implement it into my code(i.e I was to stupid) I looked at a few posts on the forum to
Hi guys, I have a problem when I want to post my code in the codebase section, In fact when I want to add a image as a screenshot but there isn't any icon for adding image in toolbar. How can I fix that
i transfer money to my account but i cant get it back so how i can get back my money again
Cost of VPS service is 42USD per 3 months, however I am always charged 50.40USD. Could you please inform about the reason for the discrepancy? Thank you
I have been using an EA on mt4 via the MQL5 VPS. I wish to stop trading for a couple of days during the US elections. I have disconnected my EA and my charts are clear. Yet it is still trading. So I assume that the MQL5 VPS is still trading the account. How do I clear all EAs from my MQL5 VPS.?? (I
I have purchased an indicator that cannot be installed no matter how many times I click on the blue install button. I have restarted, made sure I have latest explorer, etc. Nothing works
  gif image  (6)
hello friends i am try to post GIF image post my wall this error message show me anyone help me how it do correctly
elliott wave need fibo projection and fibo reteacement
I am trying to log into my live account on MT5 but the option the instructions are giving me in unavilable
  EA doesn't work  (1)
I recently purchased and EA on the MQL5 website and it does not work. I have contacted the developer but they do not respond. The EA appears in the navigator tab and it loads onto the charts but it does not do what it is supposed to do. Please help. Thank you Darrell Gentry
Good day, Received this message in vps expert journal: trade disabled code: 10017 Is there a list of error codes and their description available
Hi, I ordered on 01/11/2020 a virtual server in order to carry out automatic trading operations thanks to the expert advisor "Elite" that I downloaded from the market. This expert advisor works perfectly in real and in backtest. However, the VPS fails to migrate it due to the error message 'Invalid
  What is STORAGE?  (3)
My broker charges me fees that appear in my trading history as buy orders called "STORAGE" when some positions remain open during weekends with negative profit. Is it normal? Since it affects my statistics such as win rate, why it doesn't use commission or swap
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March the 6th, 2020. The new version features the following updates: MQL5: SQLite database operation errors can now be analyzed using standard MQL5 tools . The following error codes have been added: ERR_DATABASE_ERROR — generic error
Dear people, After having tried to ask in an existing old thread ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/300712#comment_18993310 ) and having made a lot of experiments, I am here for asking again. Since I did not manage to create a custom symbol from a csv file, as reported by the author of the other thread
Can any one help me know the maximun number of order that can be opened in a single day
Hello I need to modify the interface; The Symbol tabel : i would to modify the background colour and to put in order ( forex , metals , ecc ) The order tabel : to change background color for different symbols Can you help me ? thanks
I kindly ask for information how to remove this MT5 icon on the rihgt side from the MQL5 pages. This icon is really very annoying. Thanks. Kr/Peter
hello dear, if any one can help that how can i edit my budget for a project in freelancer part? thanks
By the way, while waiting for the solution of custom symbols ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/354642 )... The real reason for me to create custom symbols (which is a very long and cumbersome workaround) is the following: since I want to use the platform for research purposes (finding edges...) I am
Hi! I've just created my account and made a deposit of some euros. Can I trade buy/sell some non EUR pair, like GBPAUD ? or should I do a conversion before ? How? Thanks in advance, S
  Stochastic Momentum Indicator (Index)  (117   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Could anybody please send/write the following indicator: Stochastic Momentum Indicator (Index). I have been able to find its formula only for metastock Stochastic Momentum Indicator 100 * ( Mov( Mov(C - (.5 * ( HHV(H,13) + LLV(L,13))),25,E),2,E)/ (.5*Mov(Mov( HHV(H,13) - LLV(L,13),25,E),2,E))) Any
  Windows update  (2)
After I updated windows, I had to use a license, even though I already used one on this PC. Why is that so
Is there a way I can forcefully prevent someone from subscribing to me/make subscription invite-only? Thanks
Hi. I have installed today on my computer, that runs all my Expert Advisors, a newest Windows 10 update (20H2), and once I have restarted the system I could not load the EAs, that was running on it for a while now. It turns out, that I had to activate the EA one more time in order to make it work
Hello guys! I've been racking my brain for days with errors that I'm having to close positions at the end of the day by time if I am still positioned. I already searched the forum and Google and I didn't find anything to solve it. I have always used this logic for years and it has always worked, but
how to connect subscribed VPS
  migration error  (3)
please i have subscribed for VPS for almost a month now just 10 days to expire and i have this migration error , i tried all the suggestion on this platform but no success. please i need help
When will it be for Linux? and why it crash all every 10-15 minutes with wine
Dear MQL5, Please add an option where we can find Signal Providers by 'Country' wise