Chart Objects

Hi all,

Where are the chart objects stored in MT5 ?

Let say, I draw few Fib levels on EUR/USD 60 mins chart. Now, MT5 must store the objects values in a txt file. I want to know where location/file name where it saves this data. I have already looked in templates file, but not able to find it. I am using Windows 10.

Thank you.

1. Wrong assumption. No need to store as a text file, can be stored as a binary.
  2. Looking at someone's privates without permission is rude. Stop looking at MT5's privates. Everything you need is on the chart.

William Roeder:
  1. Wrong assumption. No need to store as a text file, can be stored as a binary.
  2. Looking at someone's privates without permission is rude. Stop looking at MT5's privates. Everything you need is on the chart.

:) ...

I have many Fib retracement objects on my charts. I want to know where I can access these values in text format (if its possible).

There is no text file. Everything you need is on the chart. Read the objects; you write the text file.

William Roeder:
There is no text file. Everything you need is on the chart. Read the objects; you write the text file.

Okay. Thank you :)