General - page 548

Hello, I paid someone to make an expert advisor a few months ago and it wasn't quite what I hoped for. It's very profitable but uses martigale strategy and because of this It can accumulate a nasty drawdown from time to time (very risky). Note: I didn't receive the source code So I had an idea to
  EA fix  (3)
Hi guys, Anyone can help me to fix EA and add new feature ? Waiting for the developers Regards
Hello everybody i have an ea and i want to upload it to mql5 market but everytime these errors are appear, the ea works great in live and mt4 strategy tester. please review the attachment
  Super Trend  (2)
Hello, i lookingfor a SuperTrend indicator for MTQ5... if you have an Expert as well would be great, so i can test it
Dear memebers, Many can be a seller in market but i can not do it. Anyone could help me or suggest steps to register? Rgds, Thanh NQ
[Deleted]
Anyone who knows where I can get the calculator? Or maybe a developer who can develop one
Rented an EA yesterday but I am unable to install and activate it !! I followed the procedure given in the welcome email but the required button "purchase" is not available on my terminal. is there any waiting period? or it should be available immediately after purchase? Please help if somebody
copytrade I registered did not copy the signal although I did it correctly, please let me know how to fix it
That's my first post to this forum. Maybe question has been answered. If so, please send me a link. If not: You've purchased a robot, and somehow this thing manages to buy you a Ferrari every now and then. How confident are you, that this robot will work some months, or years. Backtest works, so why
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, June the 5th, 2020. Recompile your products in the Market We urge the programmers who publish their products in the Market to recompile files using the new platform version and to upload the updated files into the Market. The current
Hi all, I've been looking for any working preset file for XMT Scalper Ea, hope there is anybody who can share. Thank you in advance. God bless
You may import any Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) into your EA/Script, but, in my experience, it is easy to do that for the SIMPLE type like "int", but hard for "string". Watch this: #import "user32.dll" int MessageBoxA( int , string , string, int ); #import const string MyText = "Hello"
I have an EA that uses rectangles to visualize positions (entry, SL, TP). By default all horizontal (time) coordinates of objects are drawn as snapped to the center of a bar, but there is a setting ("Precise time scale" in Charts settings or PreciseTime=1 in the Objects section of Common.ini) that
The Documentation states that When requesting data from the indicator, if requested timeseries are not yet built or they need to be downloaded from the server, the function will immediately return -1, but the process of downloading/building will be initiated. So my question is this . If from an
Hi I'm a verified user and selling a product (robot, dashboard). Today when the timer for a week lock on the gain was removed, I tried to withdraw some money using webmoney service, but I get this message in the withdraw section : Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification
Hello everyone, This is something I created and I want to share it with you. I am calculating currency strength in three time frames. In each time frame, the formula is as follows (Current Price - Low)/Low * 100 The result will always be positive (Current Price - High)/High * 100 The result will
My EA open orders when indicator show signals and if direction wrong ,reopen next grid orders/ When all orders go to profit direction , trail for profit. Does it still need tick history to test quality
Hello to everyone. I have a really weird problem. When I try to do the login on the MQL5 community on MetaTrader software it does not work. If I use Google Chrome or any other browser it works. Did anyone have this problem? Any idea how to fix it? Thank you!! Great day to everyone
Dear experienced traders What is the difference between Genetic optimization and Complete optimization? I'm running some test both by Genetic optimization and Complete optimization, however it doesn't show difference. Could you kindly explain the difference between Genetic optimization and Complete
Hello, I'm having problems posting my expert advisor because It uses a external indicator and the validator doesn't accept Can someone help me
Good morning everyone, I want to change the MT4 time, the server time . How to do help please
I bought signal and I am not seeing any copy trade as per video instruction, I am seeing subscribe more button, need to get this sorted as spent money and subscription started already
Dear MQL5 team, I found Non-Commercial Net Positions in Japanese Yen in your site, and it states that the source is Commodity Futures Trading Commission. The link is below. https://www.cftc.gov/MarketReports/CommitmentsofTraders/index.htm I have searched in many reports, but didn ’ t find the
hi, which is the best strategy builder that is free and advanced. is there any other website that is like ea but free
rent copytrade, not copy signal then what to do
  withdraw limit  (1)
Hello, As mentioned for withdraw rules , The maximum withdrawal amount from an account is 500.00 USD and no more than once a day. so if a signal provider is earning for example more than 30000 dollar per month in several months , what should he/she do to withdraw the full money from his/her
Hello , i bought ea trading robot from the market place . I tested it before buying , tests have a great results then i bought it and tried on demo account with same settings etc. i used the rules what says seller in description etc.. but the results are soo bad . i wrote to the seller but he say
Hey there, I have been attempting to update the EA in the title, [market product name], on metatrader 5. I have attempted reinstalls of metatrader, logged into different brokers, tried to uninstall the EA (then could not reinstall), nothing I do seems to help. There is no error message, just a loud
  Trend vs Flat  (421   1 2 3 4 5 ... 42 43)
A clear and concise practical definition of trend and flat is undoubtedly a great advantage for traders. The paradox is that the more clearly one understands the definitions of trend and flat, the more fully one understands their inseparability from each other. One always gives birth to the other
Hey all! I'm just playing with MT5 to learn the differences, and I noticed the reported balance on the history tab is different to the reported balance on the trade tab. What's up with that??! Trade tab:- History tab:- Is it reporting history in USD or something