General - page 552

the FILE, Open Offline from MT4 has been replaced in MT5 by History Center. MYSTERY SOLVED
Which indicator is best and most reliable for beginners
I've tried everyting and I don't know what to do, any suggestions on why my lines aren't visible in the terminal chart, I've downloaded it three times no luck
Hi, I want to use my personal vps to copy the signals, so I disabled mql vps and enabled the Enable realtime option in my MetaTrader Unfortunately, the signals are not copied Do I have to use mql vps
Hello. What could be the problem, under Win 10, in MT4, in the market section, I cannot see EA that I bought, I can not update EA, I go through the browser through on site, I click install, the terminal opens, but EA is not installed or updated. Everything works under Windows 7, and purchased items
According to the documentation: " Dynamic arrays are automatically freed when going beyond the visibility area of the block they are declared in. " But what occurs when an element in the dynamic array is returned by a function? How will MQL5 knows that it should not deallocate the memory of the
Given MT5 handles all the back-end database data for EVERY broker using the MT5 platform.. Im wondering is there a way MT5 publishes the SWAP data? For example, if i want to see the CHEAPEST swaps for GBPUSD.. MT5 has all of this information saved for every broker offering GBPUSD because of the
  Stars in Reviews Not Loading  (14   1 2)
Attached is an image describing my problem. Thank you Scott <...>
Hello, I want to subscribe to a signal,but in the slippage tab there is only one broker listed and that's not mine. Can I still subscribe to the signal even if my broker is not listed
How does deposits/withdrawals from the account affect the positions in signal subscriber's accounts
  MQL VPS shutdown  (2)
Hello, after synchronizing with new EAs, my MQL VPS shut down and I cannot use it anymore. Can anybody please help
We are glad to announce that the mql5.com website will soon feature even more interesting trading topics since the well-known forex-tsd.com trader's portal is migrating to it. The merging of the two popular communities will provide a synergistic effect and benefit all traders as all necessary...
Screenshot , after posting will attempt moving around timeframes to get it to download new data
Hello, Is there any limitation of characters, lines, or other forms of text code between two braces ? { ... ... ... ... ... }
VPS. Hi, I bought a VPS, it worked so well, then I changed to another account, once I syn with my setup, it said "automated trading disabled after migration", when I closed my computer, it stopped auto trading for me, my EA has already ticked " auto trading" n not DLL box", I only can do auto
Hi, When I try load my EA with Profiler it closes the MT5 as you can see on video, maybe some bug
Hi people, I nedd read into an extern file bt it doesn't work FileHandle= FileOpen ( "C:\Data\Text.txt" , FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_TXT ,';'); FileSeek (FileHandle,0, SEEK_SET ); if(FileHandle!= INVALID_HANDLE ){ while(! FileIsEnding (FileHandle)){ res= FileReadString (FileHandle); } }
Anyone got a problem with different order from the signal provider. The history of the signal provider show no order opening at that time, but there 12 order open in my account. The comment show that the order was open from the signal provider? Thank you
Hi, My windows 10 has been updated & crashed so had to reinstalled. The Producet i bought had activations & had to reinstall. Means I lost my 1 activation number which is not fair. Kindly tell me how servcie request to restore my activation count can be made? Regards, Panky
  Bug on balance  (1)
Hi. can someone help me to understand why the balance of trades is wrong
I have an MQL VPS account linked to a Demo account because I wanted to see the quality of the VPS It is showing a speed of 233.06 ms That seems as though the VPS is not working at all. Am I correct
  Why CObject?  (1)
Standard Library Why in the MQL5 standard library, class CAccountInfo or CPositionInfo, derives from class CObject? What is the role of the CObject class
Am building my first buy EA ......and almost done with it ....but I can't make it close as soon as the bid line of the bar cross the slow moving average can anyone tell me how can I solve this problem
Hi everybody, Let me explain the situation: between 11 p.m. and 12 a.m.(french hours), the spreads can hit the sl of my positions when the forex market is closed. So, each time, I remove my sl before 11pm and put them back after midnight. Problem, I don't want to set an alarm clock at 00:00 all the
Hello, Using code , How can i read trade history ( direct from broker ) and upload it into Database , same as Myfxbook ? Note sure if this is the right place to ask if not kindly advice
Hello everybody. I am a new user and need help please ... how do i create a chart overlay for free for MT5? thanks a lot Mario
Has anyone tested, or with any strategy builders like ***
  Noise alert  (1)
How do I stop the noise alert? Keeps beeping
EA didnt work after windows update. Needed to remove and install again but license was deducted. How can i get back the license that was deducted
My old mobile number permanently closed so how can I change my mobile number