Multicurrency and/or multitimeframe should cost more?

Why some developers ask for more money when we ask them for multicurrency and multitimeframe EAs?? Considering this doesnt add more complex programming than using _Symbol and NULL reserved words.

Thanks

F.Black Considering this doesnt add more complex programming than using _Symbol and NULL reserved words.
  1. Multicurrency can't use _Symbol or NULL. Much more difficult; much more cost.
  2. You don't know how to code, but the changes are easy? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy; it's just one more."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2017.08.31

F.Black:
Why some developers ask for more money when we ask them for multicurrency and multitimeframe EAs?? Considering this doesnt add more complex programming than using _Symbol and NULL reserved words.

Thanks

Its a bit trickier , requires nerves of steel when done in the old platform ,expecially indicators ,and also it must be logically and fundamentally sound which is not always the case with certain iterations . 

When requesting such projects , be ever vigilant to ask for demonstrations . The selection might be tricky in this case because the specification of the project might be 100% clear and perfect but me as the coder may be under the false assumption my loading algorithms are infallible .

The short answer : its like cooking not a sandwich