General - page 1155

write this post to have some advise how i can code this idea: i read the lesson post on babypips forum about the ema like dynapic support and resitance; and that is what i want to code: esample : i have 5 ema 20/50/100/150/200 the price go down , before the brake down for example the 150 ema is the...
Hello, Is there a solution Metaquest Software proposes for users under Linux to access market products ? actually I've tested 1./ Wine emulation system and 2./ Windows 7 on a VM (virtual machine) but both returns an error when trying to download or test products. Thank you,
Due to some works that are out of our control , tomorrow the forex-TSD site will be down from 4 PM GMT till 5 PM GMT We have been told that the pause will take just that 1 hour, but it might be shorter or a bit longer. In any case, it is a planed state and nothing out of the ordinary is expected (no
Hi to everyone. I am representing a company which is a prop-trading firm and i would like to receive quotations for a customized Hedged EA on Forex spot rates. Those of you who are interested to undertake this project and for more details please email me at: charilaou.k@yesfx.com.cy and quote on
Hello, I have found nowhere operating system requirement for MT5, any idea ? Windows 7 consumes a lot or ressource in a VM under Ubuntu... please help. I need a solution to access the market place under Linux.
Hello guys, I would like to share with you information about binary options platform – eXbino. They offers 100% bonus for every new customer, who will open new account via promo link of one of polish forums about binary options: https://www.exbino.com/app/?oftc=88822&lang=EN&p1=02#OpenAccount If you...
USDCHF: With USDCHF triggering a correction on Thursday , it looks to extend that weakness further. While its resistance at the 1.0201/19 zone caps, it looks to break below the 1.0100 level. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0100 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness
  Forex trading as a career?  (12   1 2)
Are there anyone of you here who have thought of quitting your job just to be free to trade forex or do other online trading ? I am considering of doing this but I would like to know from you first and your advice
Terms and Conditions Bonus of 50% of the Deposit Amount up to $10,000Rescue Withdraw Bonus means it is a Balance Bonus, not a Credit Bonus, It can be withdrawn if a certain number of lot traded.The Bonus will support the Margin and Will Hold the Positions Open till the Stop Out level reach by the...
Today I decided to dive into the real object-oriented parts of MQL5 and I am afraid I have immediately run into a problem. I have not been able to find a way to define a (static) class variable! Let's consider the following example of a widget factory. The class Widget is used to generate Widget
Intraday - Opens and closes a position in a security in the same trading day Position trading - Holds a position for the long term
  CCFp Problem  (36   1 2 3 4)
I tried changing timeframe using CCFp cvert, but i'm having problem on 4 hour chart. others m1, m15, m30, h1, d1 and w1 working properly. Can somebody take a look. i attached the indicator used and my screenshot...
20% drawdown and 5% gain / month 50% drawdown and 15% gain / month
USDJPY: Having started a strong corrective weakness on Thursday, the pair is now looking for more declines. This is coming on the back of a loss of upside momentum off the 123.63 high. On the downside, support comes in at the 122.50 level where a break if seen will aim at the 122.00 level. A cut
hello, in many signal accounts i saw signal provider post time to time if there any changes or just to communicate with trader. in my account i dont find such option. can any one inform from where i can post such this . time to time update regarding my trading
"Devastated" Trader Crushed By Soaring Biotech, Starts Online Begging Campaign To Fund $106,000 Margin Call And now, what may be the craziest story of the day. Less than a week ago, one of the countless fly-by-night biotech pennystocks, drug developer KaloBios Pharmaceuticals said it would wind down...
Hello i want to ask how to coding pips value from body candle? such example is when i retrieve some value from bullish candle (Close-Open) it will be different from pair to pair such as EUR/USD or AUD/JPY thank you for anyone who try to help here
This question has been asked before on this forum, but I haven’t seen an answer. I’m trying to model financial assets into the future. To use these type of tools I need to be able to plot ahead of the current date. For example, if my model is y=sin(x) where is x is time, or the number or bars or...
AUDUSD: Although maintaining its broader medium term downtrend, AUDUSD faces risk of further recovery higher after it followed through on the back of reversal of its intraday losses on Wednesday. This price action has opened up risk on the upside towards the 0.7223 level. On the upside, resistance...
Hi everyone, would like to know if there's a indicator that aggregates the opened positions on a chart from entry prices and size and shows the average position on the chart. Thx
A better understanding of the Forex market More insight into the volatility reduction when using hedged indexes Best practice ideas on how to implement currency hedged strategies Research to support hedging strategies
Daily price  is on the primary bearish market condition for the secondary ranging to be located below Ichimoku cloud and 'reversal' Sinkou Span lines within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1029 key resistance level located near the border between the primary bearish and the...
[Deleted]
  Ticks..help me  (1)
I have a trade copier which copies from one account to another via webhost sometimes the delay is 2 seconds, sometimes 12 seconds... that is not good in news what could be the problem? tick processing? thanks
  cents account  (8)
hi guys what is safe amount would you invest in cent account with 10.000euro to much ?  
  MACD
How can i configure MACd to display the signal line and MACD line on the chart like it is below
The primary trend of USD/CHF is bullish on charts and price is sustaining at channel support in its hourly chart. In hourly chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance at the level of 1.0220 and support at the level of 1...
[Deleted]
STRONG POSITIVE IMPACT ON USD STRONG NEGATIVE IMPACT ON USD WEAK POSITIVE IMPACT ON USD WEAK NEGATIVE IMPACT ON USD NO IMPACT ON USD I HAVE NO IDEA
Hi, can anyone explain to me how is the trade size decided on my account when i subscribe to a signal? The setting available as i know is the "Use no more than : __% of deposits". If my signal provider is having $10,000.00 account and its trade size is 0.02 lot each trade, my account size of
Hello guys. I have found a very interesting script to calculate the net profit of open trades dropping the script on charts. But the script is just working on some crosses while in others it misses completely the right calculation or in some others even does not work. I tried it on my ECN broker
At night the newest windows update got installed (windows 10). Which seems to removed all my settings (broker, experts, everything). I could reenter the broker, but i cant set experts a nd or trend lasers... any idea