Discussion about brokers without mentioning names

Fellows, regarding brokers that offer Metatrader, I would like to ask two questions that you guys might know:

1-The broker I use today is nice and ok. But it does not offer Iron contracts. Also, for soft commodities it only offers contracts with expiration. Do you guys know any broker that offers no-expiration contracts for commodities (similar to currencies pairs?)

2-Why is so hard to find brokers in the USA offering the Metatrader, is there a law against it there?

I know it is not allowed to mention names of brokers here, but maybe one who knows the answers to the questions above could answer inbox or recommend another forum for such discussions!

Thank you

douglas14:

Fellows, regarding brokers that offer Metatrader, I would like to ask two questions that you guys might know:

1-The broker I use today is nice and ok. But it does not offer Iron contracts. Also, for soft commodities it only offers contracts with expiration. Do you guys know any broker that offers no-expiration contracts for commodities (similar to currencies pairs?)

2-Why is so hard to find brokers in the USA offering the Metatrader, is there a law against it there?

I know it is not allowed to mention names of brokers here, but maybe one who knows the answers to the questions above could answer inbox or recommend another forum for such discussions!

Thank you

For the first you will need to make your own search because there is no way to recommend a broker without mentioning their name, is it?

For the second, yes USA has very strict rules about forex trading in general, a small online search will enlighten you on the field.