General - page 325

I just came accross an interesting effect and wanted to know why this is so. I am not sure if this is considered a bug, but here is the code to reproduce: static const union flt_conv_flt_nan { float f; uint u; flt_conv_flt_nan() : u( 0xFFC00001 ) {}; } flt_nan; #define FLT_NAN
Would it be beneficial to learn C language and C++ lsnguage to code in MQL5
Hello, I can not understand why this happens. The actual maximum DD in my account to be 5.13% and in the signal information to show over 40%. There will definitely be some explanation
Hi, I am a complete novice when it comes to network... So I am in the MetaTester 5 Agents Manager, in the services tab. It asks me to add TCP port, and a password... How do I choose a port (where do I find my ports???) and a password? And the "account name" is my username? Thank you all and sorry
Can I delete an existing signal and after that can I reconnect it to my account
Hello, I activated push notification on the options menu, but I would like to know if it's possible to filter what notifications I receive, I receive all kind of of notifications, if I cancel, if I Modify, If I place an order, But I would like it to notificate me only when it deals the initial
Hi, where can we find resources for building MT5 Server Plugins? Even if the resources are accessible, how are these plugins tested before publish, do I need to have an MT5 server
Hello, I would like to know the price and the details of how to buy the Metatrader 4/5 server & client SDK please if someone could pass me the details. Thanks.
I don’t find an obvious way to draw trendline in mt5 terminal. Can someone help me please
Dear All, Need your suggestion on how to change new phone number, while old number has already unused and unaccessible. Because changing/update new mobile number requires input code sent to new and old number. Thanks BR/AAFakih
mt5 not working well in windows1o
Hi I am not very handy installing,and managing the EAs in mql5 or Binance is any one here ready for helping me on this matters, please? how much for installing and rechecking or how much for the hour my name is ernesto
hello I bought an expert advisor, and during the experiment, the results were not encouraging and unacceptable. Question: Do I have the right to return the expert advisor to its owner, or exchange it? Thanks
not sure if this is the appropriate part of the forum but here goes... I am after an online service that is like ***. These were great things years ago, but now are bugged to the hilt, often not synced with up to date or realtime progress of trading even though the publishing eas are working fine. I
The function MathSample() (defined in <Math\Stat\Math.mqh>) does not generate correct random samples. This a fix for the include file <Math\Stat\Math.mqh>: bool MathSample( const int &array[], const int count, int &result[]) { int size= ArraySize (array); //--- check array size if (size== 0 )
Hi, Mt5 running on VPS win 2003 along EA  , it was fine from last month but just today when I restart it deleting saved accounts and every restart it asks to put login details. In journal TAB it print for security reason accounts deleted why this it giving much frustration how to solve this last...
Is there any way to draw a trendline connecting to two points without using Objects? DRAW_LINES only have PLOT_DRAW_BEGIN but its not working for two connecting points so i am curious to know what is the other way it can be done Thanks
How do I fix this.. I have $50 usd on it and I have spent over 2k on MQL5 Cloud network however recently I see that it doesn't show results. Out of 8600 settings tested, 7000 thousands are shown like in the image. It does not want to do anything with the setting for some reason Does anyone know a
Hi everyone, today I wanted to try the Cloud newtwork service to carry out a backtest, well, I uploaded $ 20 thinking to stay wide, since I had read old posts on the forum of people who had made estimates on prices (for example a $ 10 for a backtest of more or less 120k). To test the service then I
Hello all, I've been attempting to work through the app on my laptop but aren't having much luck due to the deposit and withdrawal being locked. Is there a way to unlock it
I am using this article to make an automated optimization process for my EA. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4917 While the author exports the optimization results as an xml file which is read by the “Working Instance”, I am taking a different approach. My EA will log all deals into a database at
Hi I have custom alert sounds which say the asset and indicator but I have multiple charts and when an alert on two different charts goes off at the same time after bar close the alert sounds do not play one after the other. Rather the first part of the first alert sounds plays then it gets cut off
Is there a way to convert MQL5 Struct to uchar[] and back? Thanks
Hello, I use Matlab (www.mathworks.com) to develop and test my trading systems. Soon I will use Metatrader to trade in Forex. I know I can save CSV data files in Metatrader 4. But is there a way to get data directly from Metatrader 4? Maybe an API as in Metatrader 3. Maybe another way? Can...
[Deleted]
Hello friends, are the screens that we take by right-clicking on the chart visible to others? By others we mean the users of this site
I have a problem with the system, i placed an order to buy in (BTCUSD) ,and then i was surprised that (CRYPTO) was completely cancelled from the application and my deal is turned on despite my status of "stop loss" and "take profit"
Hey guys, when I add the economic events calendar on my chart it gets all the currencies and events... Is there a way to output only for the specific currency / chart? Thanks
Hello all, i have purchased EA After purchase in MQL5 im unable to send message to the seller for instructions, please advice thanks karthik
3 12:06:53.892 cannot load 'C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\0E9DF41E457B90231E706129F0D6BB0C\MQL4\Experts\ABC.ex4' please help me.. why can't this work
I have made a new trading account at well known broker and once i have deposit my account i downloaded their and yours mt5 platform for windowns and i have connected successfully to my trading account for a couple of days my information and deposit have appeared and it worked well After working only