General - page 326

linux  (1)
I've searched through articles an all to find answers to this, but is anyone using linux such as qubes or any other apart from ubuntu and does mt5 run with it well
  RSI alert  (2)
hi Team, i have enabled a RSI alert if goes up and down from 70 to 30 range, but i get alert every time ..., can some one guide me how to delete it. thanks karthik
Hi. I have my own indicator and he works perfect on my desktop computer but on VPS he don't work. I don't know why
  Phone number  (1)
how i change phone number?? i get two codes on two Phones , but i have only the new one!!! where is a support? dont find
  Free Signals  (3)
I am trying to find and subscribe to some free signals to figure out how the whole thing works. But I am not able to find any free signals in the signals page on this site. I also tried to search using keywords "free" etc. But I could not find. Am I doing something wrong in searching ? Please guide
anyone out there could shed some light on how to get back the tool bar with line studies, time frames etc. when a chart is undocked and "floated" using the floating charts.com software. My toolbar appears on my main screen of the platform, however when i float the screen the toolbar disappears on
Hi, I want to write a program that copy every trade I execute, on 2000 client accounts with specific modification on lot size based on their free margin. However, Clients don't want to keep their pc running or server requirement. 1-Does broker provides any API to do this? 3-what about multiterminal
I'm using the Point () function for a take profit calculation . On USDJPY it returns me 0.001 but on EURUSD and GBPUSD it returns me "le-05". What happen
Hi, , I made a purchase of the cap channel indicator through the mql site, and this purchase has been registered on the site, but when I open the software, it gives the message to pay again. Please resolve the issue
the number in the top left is the broker account number, is there a different account number for MT4? Or am i just completely confused. I was told they need my broker account number and my MT4 account number
I have been using the third-party VPS. I upgraded ram, then restart. I back to VPS, but I can not use any product, moreover, the number of activations of product was decreased. I do not want that. How I can recover the number of actiovations? Could you please reset it
I used to see this green bar while I run a test on mt5 but suddenly it disappeared. Also, the elapsed time to its right (near STOP button) has gone too How can I fix it
How would one save their terminal settings on MT5
Some of my products were removed from the market. when I click on show on market, I get the message that "product restore is prohibited" Kindly request you to let me know what should I do
Hello, since recently, when I debug a program (mql5, meta trader, strategy tester), the strategy tester is always running in "visual mode". Even if I take out the flag for "visual mode". This is not very practical, because it takes much more time to debug. Hoping one of you has a tip for me? thanks
In MT4, MT5 or anywhere on mql5.com, where I see Indicators I see an icon with "f" written on it. can someone please help me understand the significance of "f". for indicators
I have an older ipad that I would like to use for trading but having an issue signing/logging in. I downloaded the mt4 from the app store and it opens and seems to be working. I am unable to open my demo or live accounts from my brokers tho as it doesn't open or list my other brokers like my iphone
  ATC participant  (3)
In my profile section on mql5.com, I see a section for ATC participant. What is an ATC ? How can we participate in an ATC
Hi.......... Mql5 don't help at all!!! is that mean that i can't verify my account for ever?!!! (check the file please)
  Blogs on mql5  (3)
In my profile section on mql5, I see three distinct sections, Articles, Forum and Blogs. I can see Articles and Forums in the top navigation menu itself . But I can not find the blogs section. Kindly request you to provide some inputs on where can I find the same
Hello guys I need to implement such feature for my panel. I will create a button, which will load candle data for all Market Watch symbols. So when I change the symbol, the chart will be ready. So there are several options with similar logic, i.e. request iHighest of last 100 bars for each market
Hi all I have been (for a couple days now.....) trying to make a trailing stop with iOpen(iLowest) on pairs that are other than the one on the chart and it raised a whole lot of problems, so I went back to basics to understand each of the tools I am trying to use. I can not understand this: int
Dear All I cant make a blog in this site . Please helpe me How to create Blog here
I have an EA which I want to launch as a signal on mql5.com EA uses a dll. From what I have read so far, the mql5 vps service does not allow a dll. So how can I launch my signal using this EA ? I can not let it run on my laptop, because at home/office I will have electricity issues and internet
I am trying to run the sample code provide in the docs section of the mql5.com https://docs.mql4.com/common/webrequest I am trying to run the second code provided in the link above. I am not able to run this code . I am getting an error in the line where it tries to login at the given link. res=
After clicking the freelance section, on the following link for each user https://www.mql5.com/en/users/USER_NAME/feedbacks It shows the Average price in the following format. Average price , USD: 100.07 / 27.50 why are there two prices mentioned ? What is the significance of two prices ? Average
Hi i want to verify my identity to sell products on mql5..........but they don't accept Arabic documents and i don't have passport or drive license in English ........ so i translated my id card and edited it and they also refused it ........... what i should do please mql5 support help me and
Hello,I ask myself questions about a subject.Is it important to have a powerful computer to properly operate an EA ???Because from time to time I happen to have anomalies in the passage of orders of my EA and I say to myself that it is perhaps the fault of my computer which is not powerful enough...
Hi, In your experience, which indicators are the best? Thanks in advance, Moderator's note: Please only discuss indicators that are freely available. If you want to discuss any indicator that is not one of the standard indicators that are in the platform, then you must also supply the source code