General - page 320

About Drawdown  (3)
Hello. I'm backtesting an EA on metatrader. When I look at the results, I notice 2 options: 1- the most drawdown 2- relative drawdown what is the difference between them
  product activation  (18   1 2)
in case of a product has been activated on a computer , then for some reason the windows formatted and reinstall , do i need to use one more new activation ? or its only for the hardware
hello evrey one i have a ip and port and username and password to connect LP and create user in my group now will create this job with node js in the 1 week ago i find same package for laravel example : https://github.com/tarikhagustia/laravel-mt5 now i cant connect to LP please help me i need a
int a = 3 (input) digits how can i get double b = 0.001 (output) ticksize using int a =3 it means add 3 decimals in format 0.001 which is used for ticksize I am using if (digit== 1 ) tickSize = 0.1 ; if (digit== 2 ) tickSize = 0.01 ; if (digit== 3 ) tickSize = 0.001 ;
I am trying to install an MQL5 indicator I purchased on a new computer. The instructions say I must click the "market" tab on the bottom of the MT5 platform toolbox. I am logged into MQL5 and even went to Options under the Tool tab to see if the Market box was checked. I don't know what else to try
Hi Everyone, I want to start using MT5 platform on MQL5 in trading but when I place in the EA, I'm asked to open more SYMBOLS in the MarketWatch. When I click on MarketWatch there are no SYMBOLS available . The question is, how do I get this fixed, or where are the SYMBLES to choose from, so that I
Hi All I am starting to learn,so I am sorry if my questions are very basic. 1- I am trying a simple robot that should be only selling double bid = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID); double sl = bid + 1000000*SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_POINT); double tp = bid -
My broker is offering me a USD Dollar index chart, i want to know how to get or calculate myself a index chart for all other curencys like EUR, AUD, NZD, GBP, JPY, CAD and so on, does somebody know it or do you have a tip a link with description
Since yesterday evening - 25th of February it's impossible for me to download purchased EAs from the market in my termina. I tried on several VPS, and it doesn't work... Anybody else has this problem
is there any possibility of converting simple indicator from pinescript to mql4
Hello everybody, I wanted to inform everyone and get feedback on the backtesting topic. Now with the latest updates the simulation has gotten super slow. I went through a 4 year simulation, from 15 minutes to 1:45! This using option "OHLC 1 minutes". So now the simulation is impossible !!! I don't
Would like to ask about my signal, why i deposit 6000 and then when i withdrawal it not recorded to withdrawal but it cut the profit? thank you
Hi, I am trying to figure out slope degree calculation ,is it possible to calculate correctly. i am using following data p1= 1.17657 p2= 1.17854 angle(as told in mt5 chart) = 55 or 56 d1=D'2017.12.15 01:11'                         d2=D'2017.12.15 12:31 i have tried inverse tan or MathArctan. I am...
Hello, I run an EA on an offline range bar chart, however after migrating onto a VPS it stops working. Do offline charts not work on a VPS? Is there a way to fix that? Thanks in advance
Hi, I am using MT4, and I ask if is there any possibility to automatically transfer money from the current account to another account ?Thanks
I have a financial problem with my MetaTrader 4 account, I had an amount of $1259.50 in my account and I opened 17 trading deals with a size of 0.08, and now a few minutes ago the trade volume was automatically reduced to 0.05 and a copy of the trades with a different size of 0.03 was closed and
The MetaTrader 5 mobile terminals for iOS and Android now feature the Trading Signals section allowing you to subscribe to any signal. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/2232
  Verified user  (5)
Do user has to be verified to receive payment from article, codebase publishing or virtual agent only
I have searched and can't find it, please someone tell me how to review instead of comment on an indicator
Please help to fix the but I'm already download the ea . I can't see in expert advisor
Is it possible for metaquotes to create metatrader 4 and 5 multiterminals for mobile devices
Hello, I'm trying to register like a seller as a company, but it's not possible. When I go to the seller section, It just appears to upload natural person documents like the image attached. help please
Hello, I am already registered as a seller but have been thinking about registering as a company. However I am not sure why I should do it. I have seen a lot of the sellers here represents their company. Can someone please explain me what are the differences registering as an individual seller and
Hi, Anyone have any good advice as to what software could be used to optimize several pairs simultaneously. I don't mean independent of each other but rather to find what the best universal setting would be for an EA. I use MT4 now and I understand it can not be done in Strategy Tester. All the best
When will these four issues be deleted
Hello. One of my followers do not copy any longer Could you help us to fix what ? Thank you in advance. Regards
all i can see is forex traders? why is that
I have hundreds of MQL5 Market indicators,both paid and free indicators for MT4 and MT5 installed on my desktop.Now I am moving to a new Desktop. .How can I move all the MQL5 Market indicators to the new Desktop, without having to reinstall them one by one ?Is there a way to do a full backup and
Dear All. My friend saying he got monthly return of 100% on fx trading thru MT4. He did give me a read only account tp log in. After I logged in I can see the past trading record to prove his return. I just wonder are there anyway he can edit the trading record so he gave me a trading record after
  Dynamic 2-Dimension Arrays  (11   1 2)
How do I declare dynamic 2-dimension arrays? The following code generates error: int arr[][];