General - page 1993

Hello, when will the final version of Metatrader 4 be available and when we will start to see forex brokers using it? Thanks, Miguel
1. open option pane 2. go to email option 3. in the Email address put " ;" in the end of the email add 4. try to send email getting faild status. 5. remove ; sign still cannot send email only restarting MT solving the problem
MetaTrader 4. Build 145. 1. Updated SpeechText function. 2. Added TextLabel object. Instead time-price, this object can be anchored only to chart' window coordinates. 3. Updated History Center export module. 4. Added new CSV-formats for data importing.
MT4 is very nice, yet NZDUSD is the only missed currency in G7. Also, CHFJPY is missing for a full set of cross of majors. Could I know that if the two symbols will be available in MT4 soon ? Thx
Where can I download MetaTrader 4 Server and Data Center ?
MetaTrader 4. Build 144. 1. Updated initialization and deinitialization of MQL4 program. 2. Updated DLL importing, for imported function the price array (TOHLCV) parameters passing corrected. 3. DLL must be located in experts/libraries. 4. Updated objects' copy function. 5. Updated double and string...
  MetaQuotes  (1)
MetaQuotes has the possibility of linking with Metastock Software (as a data feed). Are you still working on this project ? Where can I download an updated version? Thank you
Why does the following not work in an indicator? The code following "if(prevtime == Time[0]) return(0);" gets executed each tick instead of each bar. datetime prevtime=0; ... if(prevtime == Time[0]) return(0); prevtime = Time[0]; gets executed each tick; but only want to update at each new...
Congrats MetaQuotes - no more problems with the platform crashing when loading external modules! However, I've had a few other problems with my code. MetaEditor allows the following to be compiled, which crashes MetaTrader: int start() { int buySell; double indResults[2];...
Hi, Is it possible to have percent change of multiple currency pairs on one chart. Not too familiar with metatrader api ... Thanks
MetaTrader 4. Build 143. 1. On charts' context menu the submenu "Trading" is added. 2. Updated DLL initialization function. 3. Updated order modification. 4. Updated GIF image saving function. 5. Added Client terminal English help-file.
Hi, i want to creat a line in indicator window. now, in the ObjectCreate funtion i need to add the window index as a parameter . now my quetsion is how to retrive the index for the indicator window ? thanks
Afraid I'm still getting a lot of platform crashes with various experts I'm trying out..... Below a sample of a crash report. Often, the platform doesn't actually produce a report but simply shuts down. There has been a critical error Time : 2004.12.21 10:26 Program : Client...
hello, here is the order i send on my mini forex demo account : type=OP_SELL lots=0.1 symbol=USDJPY for example price=current bid stop loss=0 take profit=current+50pips for example i have very often an error message "invalid S/L or T/P", sometimes "unknown error", sometimes "some error"...
MetaTrader 4. Build 142 1. Enabled History Center for importing history data. 2. Command line features for autologin and profile selection: Format: terminal.exe login-'profile' 3. Context menu of objects or indicators consist name of object or indicator. 4. Objects tooltip consist current...
Hi, Could you please reply w/ an exaple of how I can set Symbols such as : Arrows, Happy/Sad faces, .... on the chart as soon as certain conditions are applied. I use to do that w/ the older version, but w/ this one I can't. also w/ this improvement you did in the MT4,could I open a pop up window in
  Show days  (3)
Where is showdays in metatrader 4 ?
this Indicator provoque a crash error on Euro H4 charts although it does not on the H1 charts : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| You Better Play it - Long Or Short.mq4 | //| //|...
  Other markets...  (1)
In MQ 3 there was a lot more symbols, in Fx and outside Fx... Any plans to improve this in short term for MQ 4? Thanx :)
i use the version 3 of the api , i have already a code example that works with quotes streaming but i want to retrieve all the quotes at the same time when the program starts and only after use the streaming for quotes changes ... i tried GetPrices() function but when the market is closed this...
  Other Symbols  (1)
How I can add EPZ4, ENQZ4, CLZ4, and GOLD symbols in metatrder 4 ?
Is there a way to change the color of a single candle in MT4? Thanks in Advance
  A few requests on MT4  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Would like to see in future builds of MT4 (I have 130 as of today): General: - Bind price line colour to text or (even better) user selectable. - why no horizontal indicator lines (25-50-75) e.g. stochastic? Place orders: - return the usual names "buy" and "sell", but in a slightly larger and bolder
Hi, How long before back testing might be available? An estimate? Based on how things are going, what is your estimate on how long before your clients upgrade their servers to 4? Thanks, FXT Associate http://currency.stockjunction.com
  zigzag indicator  (1)
Slawa, would be so kind to install it in your site so we can download? many tks in advance.
Hi, There still seems to be a problem with the 'extern string' side of things. It appears that if the string is initialized using either: extern string stuff; or extern string stuff = ""; the user input screen will allow you to input a string but 'stuff' will not be assigned to the value that is...
  Learning MQL  (2)
Hi, I'm completely new to MetaTrader so rather than starting off with "how do i do ... " i feel my first post should rather be: is there a decent prg reference and/ or tutorial available for learning MQL. tia Fermin DCG
I have been thinking of reasons why MetaTrader is not so popular among big brokers. This question popped up in my mind when I was trying to collect the list of MetaTrader-compatible brokers. It was disappointed to find out that there is no big broker that use MT platform. Having a quick look at...
Hi, I've been having some problems with assigning variables to arrays. If an attempt is made to compile the following: 1. double signal01 = 0.4; 2. double signal02 = 0.7; 3. double results[] = {0.4, 0.7}; // No Problems... 4. 5. double results01[] = {signal01, signal02};...
Build 141 1. Updated initialization and modification string parameters. 2. In MQL4 updated StringSetChar() function. 3. In MQL4 added new function - AccountLeverage(). 4. Show ASK line option property expanded to all charts. 5. In MQL4 updated working While fuction.