I get a blank screen when I try to download inicators and ea

Just like the subject says. I get a blank screen whenever I try to download indicator or EA in  market on mt4. Doesn't matter which one. free or paid. I got about 6 indicators and 1 EA before this started happening so I doubt its my broker. Can I get some assistance here? 

• Check the build of your Metatrader (make sure that you are using the latest build);
  • do not any any external VPS (some VPS providers are banned from the Market);
  • make sure that you fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is smittiedahippie; do not use your email for login and do not use google/facebook related passwords);
  • use the latest version of Windows, for example Windows 10 64 bit (some old versions of Wiindows are not supported anymore for the Market).

More to read -

product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647

all possible options and about what to do: post

how it was solved: post

everything collected in one post: #33
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
  • www.mql5.com
the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but next to the install button it says "product is purchased but not downloaded yet...