General - page 200

Hello Everyone, Im facing trouble in deleting an active pending order from mt5 through python. I keep getting an error out of this code. Can someone please help ??? import MetaTrader5 as mt5 from MetaTrader5 import * if not mt5.initialize(): print ( "initialize() failed, error code ="
I want to change the profile name How do I do that
i have submit my identity document and selfie but its reject automatically after 10 minute without giving any reason and i cannot submit again. i have contacted support but not receive any response what is the reason and how to resolve
Hi to all folks! I've ran lots of backtest with MT5, some of them requiring multiple days of calculation, and approximately each 2-3 months all previous backtest result are not available anymore. Is this happened to you too? There is a way to backup current backtest result in order to recover it
Hi, I have looked and cannot find someone talking about this exact problem. I have had mobile notifications setup through the MT5 mobile app for Android. It was working fine until a few months ago. Then it suddenly became extremely unreliable. It sometimes works as it should, but other times it does
Is there a way in MT5 strategy tester to **automatically** optimize my ea for one month and test forward one week, repeat next week the same optimization and test forward? It is sort of look back period and test forward, repeat. I would like to test historical validity of my strategy with the
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| classes.mq5 | //| Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Anyone experienced this? Said the project would take 2 days, its been 5 and he hasn't replied in 2 days
Does the matrix type use GPU to accelerate matrix operations
i just saw a expert advisor and i want to test it on my vps metatrader 5 and when i attach it to the chart and then vps click migrate it show error msg ( its saying ( migration to vertual hosting faild , debug version are not allowed ) how can i fix it here is the code
Maybe someone knows an expert or a script that notifies about the beginning of a trend
Hello Guys How i'm searching for some code or way to detect if the bar (candle) draw (break) high first or low first - or how to get the time when the candle was at hiesght price and what time the candle on the lowest price
I'm new to trading Bitcoin on MT5. I've used other platforms in the past. on MT5 I noticed the trade shows it's in a loss when it should be in profit, based on where my sell/short entry is located. I create a short video to explain what I mean. I tried reaching out to the broker but he doesn't
Can somebody make script or indicator to buy and sell at market price with a user-defined key of the keyboard
Hi, I faced some problems about running multiple EAs on same pair, same timeframe and different chart window. 1. Example: ea1 and ea2 open each own a 'buy' position with different (or same) price, sl, tp, lotSize, time opening and store position ticket number. But both ea1, ea2 store the same
Hello, For several times now, when I download and install MetaTrader 5 from the official website (I believe) https://www.metatrader5.com/ , the software only offers me one default server (today it defaults to Admiral Market servers, for example). It is impossible to add a new server with another
Hi, Example: in Tools - Options - Signal - Deviation/Slippage is set to 1 Spreads The signal provider opens a position. What happens, if the slippage is higher than 1 spreads? 1) the position is not opened on my account and will never be opened afterwards. 2) the position is not opened at the
Authorization failed. Please check trading account data. why this happens so often
I've made a python script that enters and closes trades (using pipinstall MetaTrader5). It works as expected through pycharm. But after I make exe (I've tried both as single file and multiple files), it "sends the trades"(I set up a little print statement so I know it has sent through that part in
Hi everyone, Is backtest necessary before WFA, or is it just a waste of time? Considering the fact that WFA will test the strategy's robustness and estimate its real time performance better, do you guys do backtests before WFA, or just put a strategy to test with WFA? Thanks.
Hi every one I'm trying to convert a code from mql4 to mql5 , but the mql5 indicator doesn't show anything in mt5. Please help if you can
MT4 "EA EURUSD,M5: Alert: Add URL http://ec.forexprostools.com" "EA EURUSD,M5: Error Forexprostools WebRequest. Error =4060" I have added http://ec.forexprostools.com and allowed web request urls. But still receiving this error
Whenever I transfer a code to the Terminal this pops up (XAUUSD.ecn,H1). Where does it come from and how can I stop it? It started when I did use Custom Indicator. Then I did tru to put the code in Script, and now it is there too. I have removed the program and reinstalled it, but it doesn't help
I typed code in a text file now I want to put it into a file in the MLQ4 Language Editor, but when I copy it it only paste an error that I earlier copied. it wil only let me copy and paste from the inside of the program. if I trie to paste my code it just acts like it was never copied. I hope
Does any one know of an EMA histogram indicator like I have in the picture? One that I can adjust the EMA's to my prefered numbers? The picture is CCI, but I am wanting EMA looking exactly like the CCI's are showing. I am not a coder, so I have very little knowledge on how to make it hte way I am
The product was 36,89€ with tax i tried to pay with paypal and it took 21,77€ from my credit card that is linked to my paypal but didn't take the 15,12€ from the paypal it was meant to take WHAT CAN I DO
  vps  (1)
Can the vps be switched on and off and the break time is also charged or extended respectively
Hello @ all, can anyone tell if XAUUSD has a limit on how wide the spreads can be? Is there an ESMA regulation? The minimum spreads can be seen on the homepage of all brokers. Is there a maximum of the spreads? How high can it be
I have seen screenshot of aome having his trades ploted on mobile app mt5. Hiw is that possible? Is there any settings or its just possible on ios version