ChatGPT

In the Freelance section there could/should be opened a new section for maybe specialized coders: Correcting ChartGPT code. After some time I guess one could get a routine and could be able to offer special prices?

On the other hand, has anyone ever tried asking ChartGPT why its code has bugs and where what kind of bugs occur in a provided code?

Carl Schreiber:

In the Freelance section there could/should be opened a new section for maybe specialized coders: Correcting ChartGPT code. After some time I guess one could get a routine and could be able to offer special prices?

On the other hand, has anyone ever tried asking ChartGPT why its code has bugs and where what kind of bugs occur in a provided code?

I believe its like when you tell a child to say dad and it keeps saying mom . It has spent more time with mom .

So when the first mql5 querries started appearing it could relate them to the "bubble" in its "brain" called coding . 

As time progresses a more "specialized" bubble will be created called "mql5" 

But the biggest contributor in my very unprofessional opinion is that people get the code , its flawed , they can't correct it , they ask around , get the correct code and never show the correct version to the poor thing.

in contrast , a js developer for instance will ask for code , will see what's wrong , fix it and feed it back to chatGPT .

With mql5 , a non-coder asks and that non coder thinks he has the holy grail even if it was edited by a human elsewhere and it was totally wrong at the first place. 

The fact it was "baked" with chatGPT first gives it a "L'essence du gpt"  . 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I believe its like when you tell a child to say dad and it keeps saying mom . It has spent more time with mom .

So when the first mql5 querries started appearing it could relate them to the "bubble" in its "brain" called coding . 

As time progresses a more "specialized" bubble will be created called "mql5" 

But the biggest contributor in my very unprofessional opinion is that people get the code , its flawed , they can't correct it , they ask around , get the correct code and never show the correct version to the poor thing.

in contrast , a js developer for instance will ask for code , will see what's wrong , fix it and feed it back to chatGPT .

With mql5 , a non-coder asks and that non coder thinks he has the holy grail even if it was edited by a human elsewhere and it was totally wrong at the first place. 

The fact it was "baked" with chatGPT first gives it a "L'essence du gpt"  . 

I doubt it will ever work for mql5. Because it is not able to make the difference between mql4 and mql5, because there is not a sufficient database. Because more it goes more it will feed itself with it's own bullshit code.

I am still curious to see how it works for other languages where people said it's usefull, not time to check for now. Did you ?