General - page 207

Hello i lost all my paid indicator because windows 10 on my computer update my question : 1. how to get back all my lost indicator when i dont have anymore activation ? 2. should i turn off my windows 10 update forever ? Thanks
hello From my understanding that if i have a demo account i can still subscribe to real signal or even demo signal but on my MT4 when i log with demo account the Singal tab disappears and only appear if i log with my real account is that normal? so i cannot subscribe to any signal on demo account
This is possible ? To have a template on the return type on the function pointer ? struct database{ double doubles[]; int integers[]; double get_double_value( int i){ return (doubles[i]); } int get_integer_value( int i){ return (integers[i]); } }; int global_integer( int i){ return (i); }
Hi, For MQL5 VPS- I just purchased a new EA , and would like to add/migrate this to an account with a couple of other EA's already on it, and their live trades currently running. I know that i can do a new migrate to add the new EA and settings. My question is, do i have to close the existing and
Hello, Does Meta 5 allow for adding the MES or ES futures contract in the Market Watch? When I click the + click to add and enter the contract it doesn't self-populate or let me manually add. Thx
Hello traders, I wanna know if anyone is familiar with my problem and can help me to solve it. In a few words, my computer crushed and i had to reinstall windows, but the main problem is that I lost the code of my EA. The only good news for me were that I managed to create a Draft of my product in
MT5 terminal question. Hi, I produce a report with multiple different symbols each day. I wonder what is the optimal way to deal with a report of 100 securities changing each day from which I need to see a chart of each. 1) Is there a way to created an additional watch list? ( i think no) 2) Is
  My signal error  (1)
Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
When typing out a function name and it shows up in the suggestions popup box , and i navigate to select it what should i press for the function to be added to the code ? Thank you
I have this class which stores items and their display rank . The display array is the visibility one while the items array is obviously the names array. I want to give the user the ability to quickly rank the items they want to be visible . Why am i not removing the invisible items and why will the
  Just noticed  (9)
the forum search is limited to 10 days ago . (or time limited in some way) It could be local (to me only) so a confirmation would be appreciated . Cheers
Hey, about to take that step for live trade but to be honest the thing I have found most challenging so far is selecting the right broker. Not sure if this is really the space for it or not (if not my apologies) but would like some unbiased/informed opinion on brokers to look at. Standard priorities
I am new to Forex trading and is learning the basics at the moment but I am wondering if I could trade with a robot in the mean time until I feel comfortable to trade independently
Just a suggestion to include this lib in mql5: https://github.com/hosseinmoein/DataFrame
Hi I am trying to find out about all the project types supported by meta editor, just came across services which was new to me even though been coding mql5 over a year. So i am curious about Library project too. Whats it for. Looked in a library project folder and saw it had only mql5 program
Dear all, I'm a EA provider. How I check my consumer make copy trade for other accounts who not my consumer. For example: I get 20% profit from my comsumer. They may be deposit 1000$ for 1st mt4 account, then they run a software to copy trades from 1st to 2nd account. Then I can not calculate profit
  migration  (8)
Hello, My VPS will not migrate to my MT4, it's saying, the migration to virtual hosting failed, an old EX4 file version. What do I do
  live account  (1)
can someone assist me in understanding how to activate a live trading account on MT% for forex? I have TD Ameritrade but they were of no help. thank you
I'm having problems figuring out how to send a regular windows 10 word document when paying for my robot to be completed. I've watched every youtube video I could find. I've read everything on the MQL5 website on this subject but I can't seem to send a simple word document in the required attachment
how to stop the vps
ive tried everything i can think of, the size is correct 200 x 200 ive tried smaller ive tried larger, ive tried every possible file type. it just will not accept anything, does anyone have any ideas what to do now
Which is the best broker according to you to download ticks (volume per ticks included). I would have at least 5 years in ticks please, can you advice me some brokers
Hello, I need to use WebRequest to access some online information but I don't want my EA to get stuck waiting the server's response. Here is a simple script I was using to test the timeout input in the WebRequest function. void OnStart () { string url = "https://httpstat.us/200?sleep=15000"
Hello, i looking for a faster way to setup my array, but my tries failed. At first in global scope i do this: double prices_reset_tp[][ 2 ]; After that onINIT i do this ArrayResize (prices_reset_tp,number_array); numer_array is a input var and contains for example: 3 so at this moment i should have
My broker has one timezone but I need it in a differnt one. In MT5 how to get timezone shift for charts, EAs etc? Is it possible to create Custom symbols with a timezone adjustment
Hi I was going to consider getting the Metaquotes VPS. This asks to download MT5 first. However the signal I am copying is from the MT4 marketplace on the site. How do you set this up on the virtual server for MT4? Hope I am making sense
  The maximum deposit load  (16   1 2)
What should the maximum deposit load be?  What is your opinion? Murat 
Hi, Im new to using expert advisers, and I would like to try it out this week. I heard that you could use the MT4 integrated VPS, so I decided to look into it. When I open the Virtual Hosting Wizard (refer to attached image), it tells me to register an account at MQL5.community, which I did. However...
I am fairly new to coding and my code brings out this 2 errors, unexpected end of program and unbalanced paratheses, can someone please help this is my code: <Incorrectly posted code deleted>
  Signal error  (1)
Hi all my signals used to work now I get error https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/370707 Local position do not correspond to signal provider thanks for help