Allocate more resources to run scripts

Hi everyone! I have some EA's/Indicators with a very large number of inputs and there are milions (I'm not exagerating, it's realy more than one milion!) of possible configurations for these inputs, and forthermore, I need to save the results on csv files to make my analisys, due to this, the strategy tester is not a good option for me, so I'm using scripts to make a grid search, testing all possible combinations of inputs looking for the greater profit. One point: the scrips work perfectly, they are very efficient and give me the result I need. The problem is: how to make Metatrader 5 allocate more resources of my computer to run the scripts? I'm making this question because when I check the task manager of Windows, I can see that Metatrader uses less than 50% of CPU, even when I'm disconected (to avoid new data processing) and only Metatrader is running. 

brunovianam: Hi everyone! I have some EA's/Indicators with a very large number of inputs and there are milions (I'm not exagerating, it's realy more than one milion!) of possible configurations for these inputs, and forthermore, I need to save the results on csv files to make my analisys, due to this, the strategy tester is not a good option for me, so I'm using scripts to make a grid search, testing all possible combinations of inputs looking for the greater profit. One point: the scrips work perfectly, they are very efficient and give me the result I need. The problem is: how to make Metatrader 5 allocate more resources of my computer to run the scripts? I'm making this question because when I check the task manager of Windows, I can see that Metatrader uses less than 50% of CPU, even when I'm disconected (to avoid new data processing) and only Metatrader is running. 

The only way to parallel process is to use the Strategy Tester's optimisations. Code your EAs properly so that they can be optimised in the Strategy Tester.

Fernando Carreiro #:

The only way to parallel process is to use the Strategy Tester's optimisations. Code your EAs properly so that they can be optimised in the Strategy Tester.

Thank you for your support @Fernando Carreiro. I know how to make the file generation direcly from EAs/Indicators. So, I will think about make this in the strategy tester.