General - page 1722

Hi, I want an indicator modified and am willing to pay. Please PM me. Thanks...
I using new fixed build 207. I'm conducting backtests using MetaQuotes' Demo and downloaded EURUSD M1 history data by clicking the "Download" button in the History Center. I'm testing an EA that opens new order immediately after existing order closing. I'm getting fantastic results that were just...
Hi evrybody I've got a problem with my EA I put a SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY an a SIGNAL_CLOSE like this : //***************************************// if(mas10 =mas20p1) Order=SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY; if(mas10 > mas20 && mas10p1<=mas20p1) Order=SIGNAL_CLOSESELL; //**************************************// //--mas10 =
On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, article "30 Days of Registration" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/194/). A month has passed since the registration in Automated Trading Championship 2007 was opened. Almost 650 people have already applied for...
If it exists, where can I get a text-based tutorial for Metatrader 4? I have one for Metatrader 2, but it seems that the MT4 brokers are usually presenting online video tutorials. I'd like to have something I could read, mark up or give to someone so they can learn to use the trading platform . It
  Modtrade Enter/Exit indicator  (27   1 2 3)
Here's an indicator I made that shows the entry and exit points of a trend. It's pretty simple to read: when the indicator starts showing yellow bars, you enter or wait for other signals and then enter, when the yellow bars stop, you exit. The indicator does NOT show what direction to enter. With...
Indicators -&gt; Custom -&gt; ZigZag can not be selected. I have tried deleting ex4 files and reloading MT4 to no avail.
Hi I just wanted to know if it is possible to have multiple DDE feeds of MT4 loaded into excel at the same time? I want to monitor prices from multiple brokers on one excel sheet.
  Need Help w/Expert Advisor  (14   1 2)
Hi Traders, I am trying to create an Expert Advisor that will close a trade when the RSI 13 crosses the EMA 6. I pan to manually open the trade but would like it closed with this expert advisor. Can I get one of you programmers to help me or point me to someone who can ? I am new to MT4 and have...
Hi Slowa I have 2 PC with MT client opened but the first is active for the auto-trading and the second (for security) in wait mode and it will run only if the first PC crashes .... At this point I need to active the second PC (the "Expert Advisor" button is disable on second PC) How can I do? There...
This is a new project we are building indicator for it, its used in civil engineering my brother idea he is the guy , i thought maybe someone interested .for example you can make the curve function of the sea waves with all the bird flying by 5 km ,or jmacci closed to zero lag ma or step ma or...
Hi Folks, unfortunately i deleted my copy of the famous Account Reporting Tool "MT4Report.exe". Does anyone have a copy and would be so kind to share it? best regards, Dave
A forum mate asks me about my experience with EAs and if I've found one that produces consistent profits, I'd like to share my reply to you all and hope everyone here find or create a truly profitable EA and make decent money using it! ------ Hi, Thank you for your msg. My experience told me it's...
Hello Everybody, Here I am going to present before you the daily reports of trading analysis of the EUR/USD pair attained by me with the help of the invincible G7 system. Please feel free to submit your suggestions and comments
[Deleted]
Any programmers out there willing to modified an indicator? Shouldn't take too much time to accomplish, I would think. The indicator is the separation distance between two MA's. What I need is the histogram to change colors when the direction changes. I've enclosed a similar indicator for MACD . I
hello Exist an indicator which can show me in x bars of the past how much pips oder % a move happend to the up or down side. Something which is visual easy to see how much the price moved in the past in which direction is not easy if you want to automate. thanks for comments regards lodol
Hello, I have a little problem that I dont understand. After you put a indicator script on the chart and kompiler the code at the editor, one initialization is make, then when you shut down the terminal and restart again no new initialization is make. I declare one variables of the int typ in a...
this is my first post. say hello to all even can mt4 show 1 sec timeframe? like Oanda did. Good luck .
sir I like to create of my own indicator and to set in meta trade profile
Hello Traders and coders, Is it possible to protect an indicator as it is possible to do it with a EA? Protection of date and account number , Thank you for your answers and your assistance.
Hello, I would like to use an EA Automated System on Metatrader while I sleep but not in leaving my computer connected to the internet 24h/24. I would like to shut down the PC the night, and to avoid the possible problems of connection that could generate the internet service provider. What service...
Can anyone make an EA for my trading system? Forex is dynamic, we always follow the latest top and bottom price to identify the breakout. TP1 = 161.8 TP2 = 261.8 TP3 = 423.6
I wander if their is a way that i can automatically import news release time to the MS outlook calender in order to remind me As I doing it manually now I guess this is a very lazy question
Greetings, Does anyone know how to export the account statements to Excel in MT4? I am basically trying to calculate cost basis for numerous cross pair purchases. Thanks
anyone has open source for this indicator? please post here
after comparing mt4 broker, one based on gmt one based on ECT. i realize on '4hr and daily' the candle is different bcs Open and close time of this candle is different so OHLC different too. and even using same system and indicator the result will be different. what the hell?!! i hope all of you...
anybody know? even 1 sec timeframe graphic.
Hello traders and coders... The VWAP is a very powerfull average that shows the average price of All positions (volumes)... it is a line that starts at the begining of the day (resets) and has a tremendous S&R power usage... if you look at this site : Forex Trading Software and Currency Broker you...
Hi, I write this very simple EA (that's what I thought) but it seems doesn't work like it should be... Or is it the logic is wrong? Can some body help me? I back test the EA from 2007.07.02 to 2007.07.03 Cheers
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Ahmed Soliman has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/191/). Ahmed Soliman known as CodersGuru was not in the Top Three of the previous Championship. He tells in his interview what lessons he learned at...