[REQ] Polynomial Regression - page 2

This version using standard deviation.

Regression with signal line as Ribbon

mladen:
Posting this indicator as is (it is a kind of regression tool after all)

It is made by Ivan Kornilov. Depending on the degree of the regression it is calculating values using linear regression (degree 1), quadratic regression (degree 2) and so on ...

Can it be made into a Ribbon?

Also advise what should be the ideal use of this indicator, please.

Regards

Will see about the "ribbon" version (I think that with arrows it has the functionality of the ribbon type indicator already)

Anyway, noticed that it has certain problems with arrows (in some cases it left arrows that were not valid any more on screen, which could cause a problem) Also, added an option which allows you now to have multiple indicators on the same chart and that all can have their own set of arrows (just set the ArrowsID to unique value). Some adjustments of where it shows arrows done (you can control it now, so it look like this now with a 3rd degree used :

As of ideal use : I guess that it can be used in a classical signaling mode (just depends what settings you use) You will have to experiment with parameters (higher degree and shorter period might be a good idea, but some balance should be found)

skn:
Can it be made into a Ribbon?

Also advise what should be the ideal use of this indicator, please.

Regards

Thank you Mladen, here is version with ATR bands.

mladen:
Will see about the "ribbon" version (I think that with arrows it has the functionality of the ribbon type indicator already)

Anyway, noticed that it has certain problems with arrows (in some cases it left arrows that were not valid any more on screen, which could cause a problem) Also, added an option which allows you now to have multiple indicators on the same chart and that all can have their own set of arrows (just set the ArrowsID to unique value). Some adjustments of where it shows arrows done (you can control it now, so it look like this now with a 3rd degree used :

As of ideal use : I guess that it can be used in a classical signaling mode (just depends what settings you use) You will have to experiment with parameters (higher degree and shorter period might be a good idea, but some balance should be found)

Thanks

Thanks Mladen.

Please consider MQ5 version if you get time.

Regards

This is another regression indicator, my understanding of the code and how it works is the indicator will produce a file and then determine automatically best fit between 4 possibilities Linear Regression, Quadratic Regression,Logarithmic Regression, and Exponential Regression.

MACD with regression channel

Files:
cogmacd.mq4  8 kb
cogmacd.gif  22 kb

Linear sinus

Linear sinus indicator

Files:

Boy!...I saw this and my nose and throat went crazy!... Sinusitis - PubMed Health

One more version of polynomial regression