General - page 858

MQL5 VPS  (9)
I bought MQL5 VPS 1year service yesterday. 1. On detail it stated latency is 2.27 ms but journal stated 152.06ms how to fix it..? 2. On the journal stated MT4 stopped and xxxxremoved, xxxxxxxdestroy etc.. sounds like my mt4 is not working with VPS . How to fix it? 3. how to check if my mql5 vps is
Hi Guys, Please could someone kindly add push notification to this indicator. I have been trying for hours but cannot seem to figure it out. It would be massively appreciated if someone could just have the heart to help me :( I just need push notification alerts when the arrows appear, literally...
hi I recently posted a job for freelancers. One of the freelancers i was screening told me that he would sell my idea on his own if i don't chose him. How can i report him? thanks
Hi, I just Rented MQL5 VPS today with 1.6 ms Ping but it isn't showing anywhere. In MT4's Status Bar, It's still showing 180 ms Ping. I've Tested it's speed during news event by placing limit orders to get my order filled without or minimum slippage but it still slipped as without VPS. What's the...
I have tried the following and got the error: #define filename  _Symbol+"_Trade_reatime.csv";input string forecast_fetch=filename; Error got is:  '+' - constant expected Trade_Real_Time.mq5     87      29 Please let me know what I can do to have this sort of file name. My signal vary with respect to...
Hi guys, I rent VPS from MQL5 and set alerts and Trailing stops for every deals. I was plus 60$ in plus, and after all minus 200$. I cant understand, why my SLs weren't move and I didn't get any alert. Im not crying about my loses, but wanna know, if I made sth wrong. Earlier my laptop was turned on...
Monday's "black" Monday gave way to Tuesday's "dashing" Tuesday, when the ruble, which had been buoyant at the opening of trading, went even further into the red. The official euro exchange rate set by the Bank of Russia on April 11 rose by nearly 5 rubles to 76.85 rubles, the dollar rate - by 3.8
1-3 months, Less than a Year, 2-3 Years, 3-4 Years, 4-5 Year
Can anyone direct me to documentation on how to use MT5 for Crypto Trading using a exchange of my own choice ( Not with a Broker ).
When on my desktop I see the report on the trade history, but when I migrated to the VPS I don't know where to find it. Where is the trading report for the VPS?
I'm new to MQL5 and yesterday I started MetaTester Agent and since then my computer passed only one test. Is it something wrong with my computer, configuration or there is simply no tasks for me?
How to check if the current candle is the 1 pm candle and check the 5 previous candles whether they are buy or sell and maintain a count. Below is the code but it isnt working int get3amCandle() { static datetime currentBar = Time [ 0 ]; double closeCandle, openCandle; int i= 0 ;
I have a neatly working scrip which exports the data when I attach to a single chart. Can this script be run by a macro which will progressively attach it to all of the open charts - automatically? just run through all open charts... the scrip is here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/232 Dave
How I can check it the file was completely updated and not used by any other program? How I can let any other program access the file to overwrite for updation in MQL
Hello I have 24 cores (48) thread computer, but inside strategy tester i see local 72 cores?? any idea why i see those instead of 48? thanks
Dear Team, I have opted VPS at my MT5. I have syncronised my indicator, my all alert are on but when i switch off my net and pc, my VPS automatically disconnect,WHY, VPS is 24 hour service,it should not depend on my home net connection and light. Please be clear
any recommendation signals for a BlackBullMarket broker?
Hi, the 'jump to date feature' in MT5 [enter / specified date / enter] seems to work intermittently on certain pairs.  For e.g on the EUR/USD H8 chart, when I press enter / 02.02.09 the chart jumps straight to that date, but when I try the same method with different pairs the chart does not move and...
This questions might be answered, but tried to find it and could not. When I try to subscribe to signal it takes me to download the MT5, and I was trying to find my broker on MT5, but could not find. I did subscribe on a free signal and install it on MT5, but that for a demo account from MT5. Am I...
Hello, Using MQL5 script, can I open a chart windows of different instruments in MT5 and attach an EA to that chart? The EA has certain INPUT variables that I need to adjust via the script for each window. Kind regards,
Hi, I grab data from mql5 for training a neural network written in python script. First I store input and output data in two separates .csv files and then I reopen them with the python script to train my model. I discovered there is a limitation on available datas that CopyClose,CopyOpen,CopySpread...
Hi there, I was trying to search the forum to see if my question was discussed before, but I cannot find a search field/dialog/button Please tell me how to do it Dan
Can someone put an alert on this indicator please? so that the alert is issued when crossing the line by cutting the bar up or down
  Help, beginner!  (5)
say the trade you want to put on IS: AUDUSD BUY 0.74350 TP1 074550 SL 0.7395 when you go on to put this trade on, you hold the trade symbol and then click new order. once you do this where are you meant to put the figures in
Hi I started with AUD200 thro pepperstone with a leverage of 1:1. When I try to buy 0.01 of AUDUSD, I get "Not enough Money"? What am i doing wrong?  I can see Balance:200 Equity:200 Free Margin:200 Ta G
  Remove priceline  (1)
How do I remove the priceline? Also, how do I enable free scrolling? I want to click on the chart and drag it up and down and backwards and forwards. At the moment it seems locked in place so that it only moves backwards and forwards. Thanks
So I've found a very good indicator that follows the trend well. I'm currently using a fixed take profit, which works well enough. But I believe it is closing trades much to early, as the trend sometimes continues two times or 3 times the set take profit. I've tried trailing stop, but I'm unable to...
I have an EA which I have developed to trade on reversal using EMAs and other indicators. The EA works fine, but on a M15 chart, it opens a trade after it closes one because the trade on that candle is still valid. I want it to not open any more trades until a the next reversal.  How can I implement...
  Scalp  (4)
Is MQL5 good for scalpers too?how they can sell or buy signals