General - page 1718

Can I use a Metatrader istance to simulate different EA on different demo accounts? When I try to activate one EA on a Account and then I select another account to attach another EA, first Ea stops. As I know I can't open more istance of MT. I don't want to trade more than one EA per account because...
Please find attached my EA I attach it to the aud/usd pair it works very well in both directions, however I need to change the exit system. How it is exiting now - I really can't understand. (it seems to take profit well , as I set it at say 11 or 20 or 25 ) What I would like is someone to remove...
i have been testing many EAs but sincerely i am inclined more towards bless5th than any other. Maybe the reason is due to the fact that you are indefinitely in the market. well, having said that i request all experienced traders to please help in this project. the hedge function in the existing...
  Leverage  (1)
Hi Using leverage exaggerates both gains and losses ! What's leverage you using and when, do you recommend to use leverage more then 10 time your account value.....
i don't even know if this is possible. i know that metatrader has "cycle lines" but i was wondering if someone could make it so that metatrader would draw a sinewave in a lower window instead of just the lines. so that the first vert. line would be a absolute bottom. and then the second line could...
  Swore2 Move Capture high ATR system  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi, All, I dive in this forum for several months. And i got many helps from it. It's time to contribute to it. Here is one system i write recently. Backtest is well. Hope could give you some help. Additionally: English is not my native language, please use simple words to communicate with me....
  Ecn  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi, I work with EFX Group, an ECN broker for trading Forex. I am here to answer any and all forex broker questions, as well as help with trading and technical analysis ideas. There are a lot of brokers out there to choose from. Most are bad, but not all. Most are Deal Desks, but not all. Feel free...
Hi i'm looking for a simple indicator that could tell me the difference in value between the %K and %D of a stochastic . Thanks in Advance
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Boris Vilenski has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/269/). The Participant from Israel decided to write an automated trading system based on his professional experience, though it is far from trading....
Could someone please answer the following questions: 1: When OrdersHistoryTotal() is used, is ALL historical trades for the account downloaded from the brokers server, or is this data stored locally on the computer? 2: When using 'Orderselect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)' why are there sometimes...
Is there an EA which places buy stop and sell stop orders based on signal from an indicator. Pls advise
Hi, I'd like to ask a few questions regarding the MetaTrader Mobile. Do we need to have a trading account to use the metatrader mobile? I'm asking this because my main objective is to have access only to EOD charts of the US markets on my pda. I don't need realtime charts. Basically, I just want...
not sure where this originated or even if there is much value (i actually i didnt read it all ; ) but I assumed it was copied from somewhere legitimate. the 2 takes I got from skimming it are: keep it simple and stick to your system. 14 Rules of Successful Forex Trading Being a successful Forex...
Has anyone got the customer indicator, which is an expanding rectangle. The one which expands to the right, as time goes by. The problem is with the default rectangle is that if you highlight an area, it keeps moving with the chart to the left. Thanks in advance.
Slawa, I know this is the same situation you described in "Sasha: Prob with IsTesting() and IsVisualMode()" . But I need help working around this problem: Problem: Under tester, TimeCurrent() returns tester time in EA but returns server time in indicator. I have an indicator that looks at data...
Why my login does not appear in the list of competition? I am using the platform MT4 and I logged every day.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the Championship: Fourth Week has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/266/). One month has passed since the Automated Trading Championship 2007 started. The first place changed its owner every week....
  Lucky1.1  (326   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
(EURGBPm1): 16/06/2004 ==> 07/09/2007 1000 $ ==> 11 072 260.81 $ Lucky - MQL4 Code Base 26.10.2007 v.1.2 (MagicNumber/Slippage/DiferentTradingTimeByChart)[EURGBP][EURCHF][GBPCHF] (More info about this EA will coming soon)
[Deleted]
National Post
Hi guys, Was working on modifying this current EA without much luck and was hoping someone can help with this. Basically all the take profit ea's seem to work on a global scale where all your positions hit a certain profit level. How do you adjust it so that it only calculates the profits of a...
  Profitable system needing EA  (21   1 2 3)
Hello to all coders and enthusiasts, I'm looking for someone to take on this challenge to create me an autotrade EA for further testing. I've been doing some manual backtesting and with some indicators I've put together (Not created of course) and seem to be getting great results (See Pic). I've...
Anyone who can help me to write this indicator please ?Would be grateful. The method is simple.I don't know if it could be write down. See the follow pictrure.THX!
  Automated trading  (26   1 2 3)
Hi from Australia, I am new to the forum and happy to be learning from many of the excellent posts and discussions here. Keep up the good work. Question: Are there any automated trading sytems (robots/EAs) available for MT4 that really work consistantly? If anyone has proven success with such an EA
Is it possible to get symbols on the chart for when I bought/sold/closed a trade AFTER it has been closed. Can ML do this? Would I have to apply an EA to the chart
I need to open 4 charts with 5 minutes timeframe and place 2 orders per chart these charts are of different pairs. One buy order at the top and one sell order at bottom. Every chart pair orders (2 orders) have different different take profit and stop loss levels. These orders needs to be monitored...
This morning no matter what EA I attach to the chart there is an X next to it in the top right hand corner. My connection is sporadic as well. Is it just my internet or is anyone else having this problem this morning? Broker is IBFX
I thank you all in advance This is my problem, I want to put a simple lines in certain levels, I mean something like this, a line at 1.000 another at 1.0100 next one at 1.0200, this would be every 100 pips, I am thinking about every 25 pips, so basicly I wna be able to put lines every 25 pips since...
Hi all I have good strategy and I would like to explain it on this forum, but it needs an indicator to simplify things. Without that indicator it will require very fast calculations, I will explain what kind of indicator we need , I belive it's easy to reprogram it on MT4, I will be greatful if
Is there anyway to change the time at the bottom of the charts to my local time
Hi people! While working with different brokers I noticed that H4 chart is always making a new bar on 0 4 8 12 16 20. Same problem happens with D1. They are time-zone dependent and values change when you switch broker. So I need one of 2. 1. If you ever saw a moving average indicator (in free