General - page 1413

I know some of you here are successful in trading currencies. Can you share what day is profitable to trade?
Did you always earn a lot of profit every time you take position? Have you not think to change your trading style to earn a bigger amount of money?
Forex is very dangerous to dealt with because if you don't have enough knowledge in trading currencies it will eat all your money and ruined your strategy and makes you become frustrated. Do you agree?
It is not good to lose your temper in dealing to Forex because it will destroyed your plan and method. Someone losing his temper cannot decide and think clearly.
I have many servers in three locations which I use for backtesting. Currently I have to keep two to three VPN connections open while running a backtest, if I want to use all of my servers for backtesting. The MT5 cloud uses a central server to keep track of the public cloud nodes so that it can send...
Is it possible to double your investment every month in Forex? Should I use a trading bot to do it?
Hi i need a bit of help I m trying to program an indicator that makes calculations of the bars, but starting every time from the beggining of every day til the current moment. for example starting date : datetime date = D'2013.01.25 00:00:00';. the problem is that i want this done...
Hi guys.... I'm not sure I should post that here, since it's related to MigBank data, but... since MIgBank is the "default" brokerage when you download MT5 from the Metaquote website... well... When I first downloaded MT5, I opened an demo account and could log to the "MigBankDemo" server......
hoping someone could take a lok at this indy. i cant seem to be able to remove s/r for certain timeframes, which this indy gives the option to do. thanks
  Please translate  (3)
Hi, I've been repeatedly spamed of late by a company called Global Profit System AKA Dustin Pass. I downloaded a 'free' installer that installed three MT4 indicators. FxBBSignal, FxBBTrend and FxBBTarget. I'm curious to know what they are doing...I don't understand MQL4 code. Could someone please
  Maybe is flat  (8)
Perhaps the market in flat
Buying profitable EA Subscribe to profitable Signal
Heads up. This is going to be a huge week for the global economy. There's been a lot of talk about recovery, bullishness, and the end of the crisis. Now it's time to see where the data is. Via Yahoo Finance, here are some of the big datapoints that will be coming up this week. Monday: Durable Goods...
Nope, I do not use any of these Martingale Averaging Others, Please specify
more than 1 : 1 1 : 1 1 : more than 1
More than 6 Month More than 12 Month More than 18 Month More than 24 Month More than 30 Month More than 36 Month More than 42 Month More than 48 Month
Hi all, I have been testing and playing with Metatrader for about a month. I remember on the first week that I could plot graphs in 2 minutes and 3 minutes in the beginning. I dunno how I did it. But as much as I look for options I can not see it where I can choose them. I would be grateful if...
Some people say the country shouldn't spend more than it makes, just like a family. What would a family do to fill a $16 trillion deficit? Bloomberg's Mike McKee explores Sell Alaska! Plus, Seven Other Crazy Debt Fixes: Video
Hi Everyone! I have been struggling with this problem for a while. I used mql4 references and Googled so hard that actually some keypad came out of my keyboard. So what am I trying to achieve? I have this indicator SDX8 and EA from a template. SDX8 indicator draws lower and upper zones (max and lows...
do you have any idea about this :       if we looking to define or create a wave in market with using an indicator such that:             with its properties like ;                       "when cross zero line" or " when have extermum " or " max. & min." or " change in direction "...        and with...
The world still does not fully understand how financial markets work, according to investor George Soros. Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Mr Soros, who made his billions betting on the markets, said the established theory had "collapsed". He also warned that Germany was "out of tune...
stratgey made from gentic builder does these things worl as ea if so do they require optimization plz guide some body doing optimization as professional
Ok, Here is my request, can you guys look into adding these features into Mt5 and Allow to Backtest on these charts as well. ? I've just don't understand why you guys excluded these feature when developing mt5 ? Please look at FXCM strategy Trader, It allows BT on tick charts, support mutliple chart...
hide the indicatorshortname and value,thank y ou
The incoming governor of the Bank of England has said the next two years will be "decisive" for bank reform. Mark Carney, current governor of the Bank of Canada, said "shadow banking" and the issue of "too big to fail" would be tackled. The 2008 crisis would be repeated if unregulated financial...
Hi Guys Anybody? websstudio.com/product/crossover-system/
The world is changing, and nowhere is that better illustrated than in a good series of charts. Luckily, we've seen no shortage of excellent charts this week that amply illustrate the changes underway. The best charts this week hit on everything from global per-capita ice cream consumption to the...
why my EA occasionally place 2 orders at the exact same time It just occasionally occurs this situation. what is wrong with the code ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| EMA2cross.mq5 |//|...
  Can anyone help fix this EA?  (11   1 2)
Can anyone help fix this EA?, I need day filter and hour filter (start/end hour) on it. Thanks befor...
THIS PERSON IS BIG FRAUDER HE FRAUD ME 150$ THIS PERSON DETAILS A/C VNChanger.Net LR id--> U6004666 (Lr2bank) wmz id--> Z223937991306 WebMoney(WMZ) : Z398332502543 LibertyReserve account number: U9056233(Ly Duc Duy) fxvnpro@gmail.com lr2bank.com@gmail.com livesignals88@gmail.com lr2bank@yahoo.com...