Please translate

Hi,

I've been repeatedly spamed of late by a company called Global Profit System AKA Dustin Pass. I downloaded a 'free' installer that installed three MT4 indicators. FxBBSignal, FxBBTrend and FxBBTarget. I'm curious to know what they are doing...I don't understand MQL4 code. Could someone please translate what the indicator is doing. It seems to be importing several .dll files and running an updater??

I don't like the idea of 'blackbox' type indicators and would like to know what it's doing.

I appreciate any advise offered.

Thanks

Rapid

Files:

rapidedward:
Hi, I've been repeatedly spamed of late by a company called Global Profit System AKA Dustin Pass. I downloaded a 'free' installer that installed three MT4 indicators. FxBBSignal, FxBBTrend and FxBBTarget. I'm curious to know what they are doing...I don't understand MQL4 code. Could someone please translate what the indicator is doing. It seems to be importing several .dll files and running an updater?? I don't like the idea of 'blackbox' type indicators and would like to know what it's doing. I appreciate any advise offered. Thanks Rapid

Hi! I received those indicators too, but i couldn't decompile them to see what is inside. what decompile program did you use? i going to take a look. they use a dll file to connect online and verify the register.

I used an online provider. So are these safe...If they are connecting to another location online doesn't that compromise the security of your computer and your live MT4 account?

You can send message if you want further details with the decomplier.

Thanks

Rapid

can you guys post other indicators?