General - page 1419

Hello! I dont know why some signal provider in test time still have few followers! why's that? Tks
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announces the expansion of its offices. TradeNTrain has become the company's agent in India. This is the eighth representative office of MetaQuotes Software Corp. in the world. The office in Brazil was opened in May 2012 becoming the company's first official...
Hi, I'm new here, and I've read a lot of info. I'm running a couple of agents and I got lots of Jobs done, but still got 0.00 in my profit. Can someone tell me why? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Can we gain more profit using binary option? My friend told that it is profitable. Is it true?
We all knew that trader earn profit through a commission paid by the followers. but how the about the broker? Does they earn profit every deal a client makes?
Where i can see the Forex trading hours? I want to trade using Euro
I'm trying to order an EA in the jobs section but when i click the add button it asks me to "enter catagories" even though I already have. It won't let me proceed any further form here. Any Ideas?
  Systems  (5)
Hello I'm testing new systems that are having very good results and in which the risk is minimal. I would like your advice and opinion on this. System | Myfxbook My facebook is: karen.schuchr
I'm sure many of you have heard about the Blessing EA and have also tried it out as part of your forex journey. At some point in time you might have even made some money with this EA, but like all EA's you end up giving back your profits after a few weeks or even months. This journal is about my...
Can anyone please help me. i want a EA in which i will be using three Zig Zag indicators with the setting of Zig Zag 6, Zig Zag 30 and Zig Zag 120. i want an EA which can alert me by email and sms when the Zig Zag 6 and Zig Zag 30 is equal and Zig Zag 6, Zig Zag 30 and Zig Zag 120 are equal.
Hi Guys Can anyone tell me how to round to a 2 decimal places, i know how to do it in C++ , but the round function defined in MQL5 takes just one parameter.
The world is changing, and nowhere can that be seen better than in a good series of charts. Luckily, despite the relative shortage of market-moving headlines, we've seen no shortage of excellent charts this week. The best charts we found this week touch on everything from China demographics to the...
Hello Experts ! Has an expert made an EA, which can show Gain % of the day on chart ? For example, If starting balance is $100 and on 11th Jan, we made $3, the EA displays 3% on chart. On 14th Jan, if we make $4, the EA should display 3.88% on the chart because the opening balance on 14th Jan is...
  Parabolic SAR  (1)
Hi, it is possible when Parabolic SAR display only a point when the direction changes. That would be wonderful. Thanks in advance. That would be great if someone has already riff or something. The number of points a little disturbing. Sorry, my English is not so good. Hope you undetstand me
GOLDMAN: It's Time To Position For A Big Upward Move In The Euro For the past few months, Goldman Sachs has had a problematic trade on its hands. On October 22, 2012, the bank's currency strategists recommended clients go long the euro against the Canadian dollar. The trade was initiated at a level...
hello traders , i need your help to create simple EA for 5 digit broker if i drag EA to chart : appear input box : order : 0 for buy , 1 for sell TP : i can set the pips value Hedging : i can set the pips value for hedging ( if i order buy , so this EA will make pending order sell which...
[Deleted]
The MacBook Pro with retina display has a very high density of pixels, which is very clear and clean the font. (2880 x 1800 Pixel) As a result, you can work as a programmer much longer and more enjoyable. This high resolution supports many Windows programs. MetaEditor 5 is blurred at this high...
Hello, I have a Dynamic Link library project in code blocks. I want my EA to import functions from the codeblocks DLL project. I was reading the documentation on Importing Function (#import), and tried to follow it closely. It says that "MQL5 libraries are loaded from the...
Hello, I am new to Forex, so please don't execute me if the following question is naive. Losses or profits in pips are converted into dollars according to certain formulas. If my account is not in dollars, but, say, in euros or Swiss francs, these dollars are converted to euros or Swiss francs. Is...
Personally I will stick to what I have been doing which earns me about 20% per month so I don't see a reason to change that. I decided to follow my brokers trading recommendations after I followed them for over three months. This should add on average 250 pips in profits per week to my portfolio...
Like mini-skirts and flared trousers, some fashions have a habit of coming back, even if never quite like the original. Could it be the turn again of euro convergence funds? Such funds, enabling investors to buy into the bonds or shares of countries looking to join the European Union or euro zone,...
Hello everyone! As a newbie on Forex, I've tried a few signals, but in the end, I'm using this one. I will not say it's perfect and I bacame rich using it, because it's not true. I started using it approximately a half year ago, because of their real myfxbook links convinced me that I have nothing...
Tired of losing your money in Forex? you must need to take a break in order for you to decide clearly and analyze the market movement. Don't force yourself if your trading method doesn't work.
Hi Forum , Iam backtesting my bot. I have to Trailingstop paramenters : Trailing_Distance and Trailing_Step. It doent make sence if the value of Trailing_Step is higher than the value of Tailing_Distance. Therefore I check these both values at first in my Ontick(): if (Trailing_Step >...
Concentration and dedication is important in dealing to Forex. Trading must be take seriously because it involves money
Hi everyone. I noticed that news events dictate price movement significantly recently. Anyone know where I can get streaming news? Searching on Youtube takes forever...
I paid twice for the same signal I dont get Orders on my metatrader 4 2013.01.10 18:51:31 Credits: activated for 'mikachiche', balance: 42.00 (frozen: 15.50) instead of 7.75 can someone help me ?
No, I don’t want discuss what kind of psychology one needs to become a successful trader. I want to discuss the psychology needed to stay sane once you have become successful. I’ve been a programmer for years in the field of Business Intelligence. I was fed up with sitting in offices all day
Not everyone knows that the MetaTrader 5 tester can test not only trading strategies but also solve a whole class of universal problems. For this purpose there is a special mode "Mathematical Calculations", which disables data delivery of the market environment, which greatly saves the amount of