Double my investment every month? - page 2

No bot can double your investment each and every month. If you desire to do such a thing then you need to develop a strategy according to this but this may be possible with small amounts, in terms of huge money this is very much difficult.

Doubling the balance every month is the legend that made a lot of traders bust their accounts. Instead of looking for realistic returns people tend to hope to "hit and run" and live happily ever after. That is a fairy tale

Is it possible yes it is... but is it probable to be sustainable in the long run?....Yes it is also... Let me explain first you'll need a flamboyant and robust approach/strategy/system... then you'll need to know when to stop trading on that account for the month once the 100 percent return is hit...here's some creative thinking to achieving this as an actual reality:

Lets say I have $10,000 and I take $1,000 and go and get 10 live accounts with all separate brokers and after spotting an entry on one currency pair based off system's criteria coming from a 11th DEMO account enter 10 pending orders all across the board on EACH of the live accounts so in essence you'll have 100 pending orders each with a 10 pip sl and 10 pip tp and when all hit we'll end up with 1000 pips which if using the correct leverage and MM will give close to the 10 percent per account needed to achieve 100 percent a month and once the goal is hit stop for the rest of the month.. and if the adrenaline that coursed through your body from just pulling off the fastest 1000 pips you ever made wasn't enough and you want to keep trading because you believe trading gives you a rush and you just can't get enough make a twelfth account... and trade that out for the rest of the month....

P.S I understand there is a huge difference between investing/trading and gambling and it all lies upon depending on how much thought goes into a quality execution being portrayed upon the conclusion and then to take the results and expose them for all to see as a union because it is true there is a difference from flipping a coin,picking your favorite number etc.. Since most cry and complain for mercy from the market for being so ruthless like it's gambling anyway why not "go for broke" strategically with a systematic approach and who knows maybe after some time of honing a great skill (which it's clear trading is) we can learn to spot good entry rules that can make you more right than wrong most of the time....hint: 10 pip tp pending limit orders at every 500 or 1000 round number on any pair for starters and I once heard about how on a another note most gaps and in particular to get more specific sunday gaps usually gets filled...this is just a creative thought...aggressive risk taking traders and medium to conservative risk taking traders should understand and feel this as a basic structure in reality that does appear in the fabric of time and is not only just apart of most to all at some point traders fantasies...

Maxwell10:
Is it possible yes it is... but is it probable to be sustainable in the long run?....Yes it is also... Let me explain first you'll need a flamboyant and robust approach/strategy/system... then you'll need to know when to stop trading on that account for the month once the 100 percent return is hit...here's some creative thinking to achieving this as an actual reality:

Lets say I have $10,000 and I take $1,000 and go and get 10 live accounts with all separate brokers and after spotting an entry on one currency pair based off system's criteria coming from a 11th DEMO account enter 10 pending orders all across the board on EACH of the live accounts so in essence you'll have 100 pending orders each with a 10 pip sl and 10 pip tp and when all hit we'll end up with 1000 pips which if using the correct leverage and MM will give close to the 10 percent per account needed to achieve 100 percent a month and once the goal is hit stop for the rest of the month.. and if the adrenaline that coursed through your body from just pulling off the fastest 1000 pips you ever made wasn't enough and you want to keep trading because you believe trading gives you a rush and you just can't get enough make a twelfth account... and trade that out for the rest of the month....

P.S I understand there is a huge difference between investing/trading and gambling and it all lies upon depending on how much thought goes into a quality execution being portrayed upon the conclusion and then to take the results and expose them for all to see as a union because it is true there is a difference from flipping a coin,picking your favorite number etc.. Since most cry and complain for mercy from the market for being so ruthless like it's gambling anyway why not "go for broke" strategically with a systematic approach and who knows maybe after some time of honing a great skill (which it's clear trading is) we can learn to spot good entry rules that can make you more right than wrong most of the time....hint: 10 pip tp pending limit orders at every 500 or 1000 round number on any pair for starters and I once heard about how on a another note most gaps and in particular to get more specific sunday gaps usually gets filled...this is just a creative thought...aggressive risk taking traders and medium to conservative risk taking traders should understand and feel this as a basic structure in reality that does appear in the fabric of time and is not only just apart of most to all at some point traders fantasies...

Interesting idea ... should be tested first though

Thanks

I co not think it is possible to double our amount every month . all brokers will be bankrupt if people take so much profit . With careful trading we get only 10 %to 20 % profit as return . May be in any month you find good move to get high returns but it is not applicale for all times.

100% each month is quite crazy- for lack of a better word. Realistically 5% at most for a realistic trader is good enough, that is with well set risk management and a good account on your hands- more than 200K-....

There are two things the seem to be mixed up in this thread :

1. Is it possibleto double an account every month - yes it is possible : that possibility always exists regardless of how small it is

2. is it probablethat one can do that - it is highly improbable that that will happen. Quite the opposite : the risks taken to make 100% a month is driving the probability of failure higher and higher all the time and the end is almost always the usual account wipe out

People usually do that : they see only the possibility and they disregard the probability of that possibility