General - page 1407

1. who is the Forum Admin ?? 2. Who is the Financial Admin ?? 3. if have Blocked Find who .How to send document prove to them ??
Hello All.. Plis help me make EA Semi Auto what i mean semi auto, this EA use manual OP. but have automatis strategi inside .. Buy Rules if OP manual BUY automatis we have 5 pending order BUY Limit with x-10 pip each position from first OP Exp... OP BUY 1.3000 BUY limit 1 1.2990 BUY limit 2 1.2980...
Hi, I have 2 live account. 1 is using 4 digits and the other 1 use 5 digits. In my live account i use 5 digit i can earn profit using the indicator i had. Accurate 90% with TP 15 -> 100 only and SL 0. But the bad thing happen when i use the other live account use 4 digits. It almost burst my money....
[Deleted]
  Chart time zone  (2)
How can I check the time zone of my chart
Hi, in strategy tester trades appear before the signal and bars be in the chart. Regards, Vince.
  Breakout question  (10)
Mladen, can you help me out to modify this indicator, so what I would like to do is to draw box based on indicator High/Low value with iCustom function (CCI, RSI, etc...), not based on chart value as is now. As always, thank you in advance.
The trade deficit in the U.S. narrowed more than forecast in December, led by record exports of petroleum that gave the world’s largest economy a boost at the end of 2012. The gap shrank 20.7 percent to $38.5 billion, lower than any estimate in a Bloomberg survey of 73 economists and the least since...
[Deleted]
Yesterday I asked for a arbitration, the arbitrator answer immediatly but today the dispute is still open. I give seven days for a job and the programmer doesn't finish his work after more than a month, the arbitrator chat with him in russian and do not answer to my question. Is this your way to...
European Union leaders prepared the first-ever cuts in the bloc’s budget, bowing to U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron’s insistence on thrift. After an all-night bargaining session interspersed with catnaps on couches at EU headquarters in Brussels, the leaders neared agreement on a 2014-2020...
Hi @ all, if you have a system that have an average winning rate of 67% and a R:R 1:1, would you only trade with one fixed lotsize or how would be your moneymanagement? If you know that a losstrade never comes 10times in a row, would you progress your lotsize? Thanks for your ideas! Kind regards...
Best way to learn is through the rush of the demo contest with the security of not loosing any real money!!! Heres a contest I eneterd Tradingforex- The total prize fund amounting to 15,000 USD is distributed among the threewinners in the following proportions: FirstPrize – 10,000 US...
I notice when testing some of the MT5 history loader examples that they will load a weeks worth of data beginning at 00:00 on Monday, finishing at 22:59 on Friday. The next week then begins again at 00:00 Monday (all of these time appear to be GMT+1 hr) This creates a 49 hour gap until the next...
Hi all, here is an indicator which gives an alert when a horizontal line is crossed. The alert is shown only once per bar, so it does not bother you. It should also work for trendlines but it does not work 100%. Unfortunately I cannot fix it. I am very thankful if someone can fix it. Good trades,...
if my signal is free these days, and have 10 subscriers, after 20 days, I set the price $50, the 10 users will pay to me? and if price change , how does it work
Hello together, i have a little problem to close my pendingorders. I set a grid of 5 Buystops and 10 Sellstops. The Buystop have the same takeprofit and if they hit the takeprofit, all Sellstop should be deleted. How can i do that or do you have a little script that works well? Thanks for your...
Here's I-regr now with email alerts. My coding skills are minimal so I had a freelancer do for me , his name is Bob (buildorBust) over at freelancer.com
  Currencies to trade.  (13   1 2)
What are the best currencies to trade? Can you tell me what is the most profitable currencies to trade?
Do you think Forex is meant for you to make your dreams come true?
Did you held your position overnight? Did you gain more profit after holding your position for a long time?
  Not practicing?  (9)
Demo account is especially designed to the beginner to practice and gain more knowledge about trading currencies. Possible loses will be occur if you will not open a demo account especially for a newbie.
Hello everyone, I was browsing online and I found this indicator where it displays both Bid price and Ask price. However, I need it to display the average between the two. Can anyone here help me out to modify this attached file to display the average between the Bid price and Ask price with...
Can MT4 client subscribe MT5 signal?
* ECB's Draghi says will monitor impact of rising euro * Euro drops sharply versus dollar, yen * U.S., European shares fall, Irish yields at multi-year lows Major stock markets fell on Thursday and the euro hit a near two-week low against the dollar after the European Central Bank's chief said...
After the launch of the Wall, we are happy to announce yet another innovation on MQL5.com – Chart gallery. Perhaps you have already noticed the messages about published charts that are regularly posted on the Wall. Now, all charts saved by MetaTrader 5 users will appear in the common gallery...
The European Central Bank will monitor the impact of a strengthening euro on the currency bloc's economy but said it was not a policy target and showed growing confidence in the region. After the ECB left its main interest rate at 0.75 percent on Thursday, ECB chief Mario Draghi said the exchange...
7 February 2013 - Monetary policy decisions At today’s meeting the Governing Council of the ECB decided that the interest rate on the main refinancing operations and the interest rates on the marginal lending facility and the deposit facility will remain unchanged at 0.75%, 1.50% and 0.00%...
The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee today voted to maintain the official Bank Rate paid on commercial bank reserves at 0.5%. The Committee also voted to maintain the stock of asset purchases financed by the issuance of central bank reserves at £375 billion. Over the past year, there...
Hi mrtools & mladen could you add to sperate arrow for Triggerlines-mtf like on down picture. only on changeing color line .Best regeards mrtools & mladen. triggerlines_mtf_alerts.mq4 http://e1302.hizliresim.com/16/7/jvks7.png
The future governor of the Bank of England (BoE), Mark Carney, has been forced to defend his pay arrangements to members of the House of Commons' Treasury Committee. Mr Carney, who is currently the governor of the Bank of Canada, will be paid a total of more than £800,000 a year. That is despite a...
The EUR/USD pair fell during the session on Wednesday, but remained above the 1.35 level. This area should provide quite a bit of support, but there will be concerns of what is going to be said after the European Central Bank meeting today. If there are no mentions of concerns about the strength of...