General - page 703

Hello, I would like to implement Websockets in an EA. I have reviewed the following library https://github.com/krisn/lws2mql but I have not compiled. What would be the solution to get the signals from a website as quickly as possible? If you can not use WebSocket, what do you think about using
I have been looking for a mobile application for metaeditor, since it doesn't exist are there any plans on constructing one, with special feature that can be saved to cloud and accessible from any device. since it doesn't exist <to my knowledge> which alternative Application is recommended that I
[Deleted]
On the history tab in between "price" "volume" "type",,,what does volume represent? The numbers change and I don't know what they are representing..I am just trying to get the platform adjusted One question at a time thanks
[Deleted]
Is it possible to place an indicator that is not made to do so, in the price window, such as the cci? Every video you see on this shows you how to place ma. or Bollinger bands..I want to have the cci in my peripheral...Trading view makes it easy , just drag and drop
Hi guys, Who can tell me what "Internal compiler error" means? No extra info is given by MetaEditor, just the error text which pointing me to the first line of the script. I had been able to compile and run till the the latest update of the platform had been installed. Thanks in advance! Max
Dear Experts, Could you please advise which one of the following conditioning method is the best and most effecting in codding? Thanking you in advance! if(Condition1) {if(Condition2) {if(Condition3) { Take Action. } }}Orif(Condition1 && Condition2 && Condition3) { Take Action.}
I have paid 39USD for a signal Can I use the signal in different broker of my account ? 1 of the broker got symbol mismatch: EURUSDm , so I change to another broker-IC Market I paid 39USD, but cannot copy trades not connected, select from the signal database how to solve
  What about withdrawals to Webmoney?  (204   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
I was going to withdraw the money to Webmoney, but I saw the following message: "... To withdraw by this method you need an active account in WebMoney payment system and a WMZ-purse...". Button "Withdraw" is not available. But how my account can be inactive, if I just topped up my phone with WMZ
[Deleted]
hi, i am trying to edit the code to make it beneficial for my MT5, it is an MT4 indicator, which i am trying to edit and rewrite it in MQL5, kindly help me with codes, as it is simple to look but is very difficult for me to understand. #property strict; extern string
I installed MT5 64 bit on Windows 7 64 bit . there is no market TAB showing up. Please advise
I'm new to the market, I searched a lot but I didn't find any material where I can learn all the basics about MQL4 and MQL5. please can someone help me with this stuff
Hello when I put my login and password on Vantage FX MT4 I got this message : "MQL5.community : authorization failed" Could you help me please ? Thank you and have a good day :-)
[Deleted]
hi, i am trying to use this SCRIPT FILE code in mql5 but i have used many attempts to redefine the codes to make it work but i just couldn't do it, i am providing the original code in mql4 kindly help me as i have seen mql5 is lot more complicated than mql4 and i just couldn't do it, please i
Hello I can not launch 2 Expert Advisor at the same time example Stop Move and close partially I have a message : do you really want to stop " Stop Move " And executed Market=\ close partially on the graph USDJPY Daily
I purchased a signal for $30. My account has been successfully copying trades. I manually close the trades. The trades reappear. How do I permanently cancel trades when coping a signal? I want to secure the profits and exit the trades altogether. Is this possible
After 12 days of inactivity my trade signal was "moved to archive due to absence of trading activity for a long time". Does anyone know how to re-activate it (if that is possible)? Or where I could ask this question, because it seems that the service desk function is very limited and does not allow
Hi everyone, As in the topic - any idea for an example order request (100% repeatable when testing EA logic on demo account - not happening by chance because of e.g. current market conditions), which could pass the initial validation checks for an order to be sent using OrderSend() function, but
Hey i got specific parameters like "TrailingStopPercent" and "TrailingStopStepPoints" which should exclude each other during pass. I already got a working set of rules and use return ( INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT ); to skipp useless combinations-> problem is: I cant use this with genetic optimization
iex: I have XAUUSD 4 open order 1550 1530 1510 1490 i want to place market order between 1530 and 1510 at 1520 suggest me code for it
  Strategy Tester  (1)
Hi! Why is the trades not the same between the strategy tester and live trading ? How can I get the correct performance when optimizing
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this error since 3 days now, and can't copy the signal in MQL, I restarted VPS, MT4, logged in again in MT4 (account and in signal tab)...maybe someone could help me? 2019.11.11 08:58:40.953 '10630075': Signal - connecting to signal server
I'm doing an EA translation from MQL4 to MQL5 and need advice of whether or not to use the Sleep() Function as it was written for MQL4. I've done some testing by commenting out the Sleep() Function entirely in my MQL5 code and everything appears to work fine. My question for advice is: Should I
Hello, guys I am just wondering if anyone knows how to get copyright for a robot or an expert ?. Thanks in advance
Has anyone used statistical library
what would be required to request native WEBSOCKET support to be added to MT4 / MT5 ? I guess it is just a matter of time / priority of feature development set by metaquotes. I could add this feature using DLL, but then I could not have it running on MQL5 VPS. I hope this thread would help to show
void Shift(double &array[], double element){ int array_size = ArrayRange(array,0); for(int j=array_size-1;j>0;j--){array[j] = array[j-1];}; array[0] = element; all indexes positions receive the same value, i think this will be a problem if i make the sort in other direction (array[j+1]=array[j])
Hi I have this "Loading Historical Data" written in bold white writing over quite a bit of the screen on two of the currency pairs I am trading, any idea how to get rid of it? Regards Shaun
I was wondering how to possibly change my orders from saying (Market, Market) on the bid and ask to the layout that shows the actual prices as seen on the posted screen shot. The lower one shows the prices at which the bid and ask are at. Also why is the Top One click Trader red and the other one is
Hey, As often markets open with a gap, is it possible to change take profit and stop loss when market is closed? Best Regards
1.Has anyone tried to write such a robot yet? 2. If such a robot is written, how long would it take to test it ? 3. How much would such a robot cost if ordered through the job service