General - page 1406

Cyprus and the Troika have agreed to a 20 per cent tax on deposits over 100,000 euros at the Bank of Cyprus and 4 per cent on deposits held at other banks. A senior Cypriot official told Reuters that a plan to tap nationalized pension funds would not be a part of a plan to raise billions of euros in...
USDCHF : With USDCHF vulnerable on corrective weakness, it may see further downside in the new week. However, if this fails to occur, expect the pair to recapture the 0.9566 level. A cut through here will mean further upside offensive towards the 0.9773 level, its weekly ema. Further out, resistance
Hello, To be allowed to post and upload your files at TSD APPS section looking for sell it trough. Please proceed as follows: Within your profile look for "Permission Group". You will see the group Content Provider. Select Join the group and click Join Group Button. You will see an small message and...
The president of Cyprus is on his way to Brussels this morning in a bid to persuade Eurozone finance chiefs to accept a last-minute deal to avoid financial meltdown in the island. Nicos Anastasiades was due in the Belgian capital on Saturday after a sitting of Cypriot parliament last night approved...
so here the plan,we all heard about daily breakout you know buy when it breaks previous days high and sell on low ect i even found an ea that does but i bash my head against the keyboard trying to find the best setting tp and sl ect and i thought it is impossible because everyday the range is...
I have found today forex market in boom, many people’s are interested to invest in forex reasons behind this, today forex market using new technology that’s reasons youngster are interest in forex market. What’s your thing about using new technology in forex ? That’s good or bad for trade ? Please...
Cyprus is expected to make a dramatic U-turn on Saturday to avert the imminent threat of financial meltdown, having signaled it is willing to tax big savers in its stricken banks to clinch a bailout from the European Union. The island's partners in the 17-nation euro zone scheduled a meeting for...
[Deleted]
Time Frame: 4H . Pair:all. Metatrader Indicators: Advance ADX ADXhds THV Mtf bar Gold Finger Long Entry: When Appairs Gold Fnger signal buy and ADX advanced is greater than the previous bar and ADXhds is green. Short Entry: When Appairs Golden Finger signal sell and ADX advanced is greater than the...
[Deleted]
Forex Mutant is based on 6 powerful Metatrader indicators: 1 – Trend Bars; 2 – Trend Line; 3 – Signals; 4 – Market Hours; 5 – Targets; 6 – Market Info. Forex Mutant System is best to be used on 1 hour chart, any currency pair. Here is how it works .. First of all, we take a look at the current trend...
[Deleted]
Forex Profit Monster is an easy to use mechanical trading system that helps take the guesswork out of trading the Forex market. It's a manual strategy based on momentum and price action that includes a set of custom indicators and custom templates to automatically set up your charts. Forex Profit...
[Deleted]
Rules Red=Sell Blue=Buy Function: Early signal may caused price reverse. Red=Sell Blue=Buy Function: Trend will revers if 12 diamond not complete maybe the trend failure. Red=Sell Blue=Buy Function: As References before open positin. This candlestick represents TFH1. Red=Sell Blue=Buy Function:...
[Deleted]
Green Pips Forex Strategies Submit by Ketang In this page there are two trading systems: Green pips V.1 and Green pips v.3. Green pips Metatrader Indicators: V. GP Trend, GP Lauer, GP Reverse, GP MACD, GP Heiken Asci,GP Star, Bar close alarm. Template: Green pips v.1 Green pips v.3 Metatrader...
[Deleted]
FxMatrixPro And Why? Trend is your best friend…..I am a trend Trader……but I take short rides-short journey……Because my account size is small so I can’t afford huge loss or big SL…..So, I accept maximum 10-20 SL for each Trade….I prefer TF 1M or 5M….beccoz bigger the TF>bigger the SL>bigger the...
[Deleted]
Rules Buy Candle close above white line; Parabolic Sar is green; Stochastic is up; Heiken Aschi candle is Blue. Sell Candle close below white line; Parabolic Sar is red; Stochastic is down; Heiken Aschi candle is red. Exit position At the level of the levels pivot Profit Target predetermined,...
HI Is there any Ea which alerts when a consecutive loss in a mt4 account exceeds a predefined number? If its not there is it possible to code it?
Hello, I am new to MQL5 programming. I want to check if the last price (from MqlTick structure) is the highest on the current timeframe bar. I coded something like: if (last_price.last=mrate[0].high) and I receive an warning "expression not boolean", which is very correct, but I have no other...
Fittingly, a week of turmoil in Cyprus ended in confusion. The government in Nicosia was in marathon talks with the European Union, the European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund on Friday amid speculation that a deal would be done over the weekend to prevent Cyprus from going bust on...
[Deleted]
I tried many SuperTrend indicators, MTF and non-mtf. But Chande_Kroll_Stop_v1 is my pleasure. I suppose that is one of the best supertrend of all... Enjoy it!!!
[Deleted]
How to trade with ZoneTrade indicator. The ZoneTrade indicator is written based on the Bill Williams' trading approach, which he calls "trading in the zone".ZoneTrade indicator helps to maximize/double/triple profits when the market goes your way, namely, when momentum , acceleration and price
[Deleted]
I think this indicator is not bad for scalping. Any suggests please...
Hi Team, My warmest and deepest appreciation to all the great minds here, active and lurking. MQL4 coder newbie here.. I was not sure where the proper forum for this post should be, so if this is not the correct forum, apologies in advance. Looking for MQL4 code which will check for
I have messaged the moderator regarding loss of my log in details for my demo, this has caused a problem because it is running my signal service, I have had to open a new demo account, has anyone had a similar problem? my signals service account is no more, will I just have to create a new one, if...
Many have noted the fairly muted market reaction to the crisis unfolding in Cyprus. At a press conference Wednesday following the Federal Reserve's regular FOMC policy meeting, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke nailed the general mood, telling reporters: [Cyprus] does have some consequence. But having said...
  trade disabled  (1)
demo account, b787. i can connect to account without problem, no error messages. i used this account for backtest, signals etc. but today, when i tried to backtest, it started to generate errors with different fault codes, and message [trade disabled]. after loosing half an hour on debugging, i...
The coming hours will decide Cyprus' fate as it struggles to meet the terms of an international financial bailout, the government spokesman says. "Any solution involves pain," Christos Stylianides said in the capital Nicosia, without giving details. Parliament will debate plans to raise the 5.8bn...
Chancellor Angela Merkel told German lawmakers in the European morning that Cyprus’s proposition to nationalize pension funds in order to prop up its finances was unacceptable. She insisted that Cyprus should rather concentrate on debt sustainability and bank restructuring in order to secure a...
An insect like symbol appears at the top of my profile from time to time. I wana find out what it represents. Currently its not there but it usually looks something like this  
Mt5 trading platform refused to open on my computer. Whenever i click on it in order to open the platform, it will open and immediately closed automatically. Does anybody know what might responsible for this
  Missing Pair  (2)
How come they don't have the EUR/JPY in MT5????????
  Signals disabled  (9)
Is it my system or are all signals disabled in the signal service?