General - page 1400

You can make it a very good business for your future if you really want to learn about forex trading ,it really depends on you,if you really learn of course you will be success someday in forex trading
  Can Forex make you happy all time?  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
yes it can make me happy all time, forex trading do make me happy simply because i do earn from the forex trading business and that has really helped me to be able to live a better life and make a living
British finance minister George Osborne said he would not flinch from his austerity drive, despite increasing pressure to change course after the loss of the country's 'AAA' credit rating and with elections approaching in two years. Moody's dealt Britain its first sovereign rating...
  After update source changed  (18   1 2)
Hello MetaTrader guys, just had a MT5 update and after this update compiling of my sources fails. Reason: Suddenly - and this is not the first time reported - one of the sources turned into a far earlier state even dozens of times been saved and compiled successfully. So this is not funny. Can...
Milan, Italy — Good morning from Italy, the most indebted country in Europe. It's election day! All day and for half of the day tomorrow, Italian citizens will be going to the polls to elect a completely new government. The winner of the last election was Silvio Berlusconi, but he was basically...
  MT5 tick data for testing  (12   1 2)
Hello, My broker is Alpari said that keeps tick data for less than a year, so I am looking for a reliable tick data to run my strategy tester with a 99% accurate results. anybody can point me in the right direction to get this TICK  DATA / Thanks David
Hi, Can someone please Code the following EA: EA starts by openng a buy and sell order each of 0.1lots. Thereafter if the price goes up 20pips then another buy order is opened at 0.2lots. If price then moves up another 20pips all orders are closed and EA stops trading. In this scenario we would have...
Italians began voting on Sunday in one of the most closely watched elections in years, with markets nervous about whether it will produce a strong government to pull Italy out of recession and help resolve the euro zone debt crisis. A huge final rally by anti-establishment-comedian-turned-politician...
there is a new developed Elliot Wave Indicator for the MT5 The Implementation of Automatic Analysis of the Elliott Waves in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles I just struggle, in what Folder to install this Software Thanks in advance for any Suggestion
  Here's a quote)  (327   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
Makes me think - I won't compare ants and people, but ants give us a useful model of how single members of a community can become so organized that they end up resembling, in effect, one big collective brain. Our own exploding population and communication technology are leading us that way....
I could use some assistance getting started. I'd like to auto-trade the EUR/USD against simulated data. I'd like to use either the Aroon Oscillator or Simple Moving Average to start with. Here is a video of how I experience the platform thus far http://screencast.com/t/6AL0apaxI
Hi all, I ask this because I believe there are people trading for their currency to manipulate the currency against currency hijacker. I see these people most of the time to be banks and the currency hijacker someone like George Soros and maybe me in the future lol anyway it is clear that if...
Finance Genius Andrew Lo Explains How The World's Biggest Problems Can Be Fixed With Financial Engineering Andrew Lo is a Professor of finance at the MIT Sloan School of Management. He's also the director of MIT's Laboratory for Financial Engineering. Most people on Wall Street know him as the...
All eyes this weekend will be on one large economy in Europe, Italy, and one small one, Cyprus. Elections there could send the markets back into a frenzied state of uncertainty over the euro's future. The outcome of two elections this coming weekend could push Europe back to the edge of economic...
Dear Guys is anyone know to develop dll file for MT4 or MT5 using Visual Studio 6 or Visual Studio 2008 .net
This article was originally published at the Fidessa Regulation Matters blog, by Christian Voigt __________________________________________ Managing algorithmic trading will become more difficult in the future. Regulators have already suggested in recent drafts of MiFID II and the German HFT Act...
Hi ALL, I found 3rd GenerationMoving Average [MA] based on research paper by Dr. Mafred Durschner from German. Please, take a look his Theory in HERE It looks more promising than the 1st Generation MA. I wish the Coders will have a lot of attention on this subject. And development later...
I joined forex trading because i think its very simple and easy way rest of all others online business. Also trading is a business from where you can get big profit.share your thoughts, why you prefer forex
Goldman Sachs' Hedge Fund Trend Monitor report takes a close look at what the world's biggest hedge funds are trading. The report includes the Very Important Short Positions (VISP) — stocks in which have the most short interest outstanding. It's interesting to note that while the largest company by...
  Is forex easy way to earn?  (181   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading . There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources
Britain suffered its first ever sovereign ratings downgrade from a major agency on Friday when Moody's stripped the country of its coveted top-notch triple-A rating, dealing a major blow to finance minister George Osborne. Moody's said weak prospects for British economic growth, which have thrown...
I have a somewhat profitable EA, I can target the longer trends with pretty good accuracy, however it is also sending signals during a trending market. What is the best way to detect a trending market? In the screenshot I would like to not send signals in market conditions highlighted by the red box...
manual trading - tested but it failed manual trading - tried but lost money manual trading - earning extra money manual trading - sufficient to earn life programmed EA - developing/testing programmed EA- tested but it failed programmed EA- tried but lost money programmed EA- earning extra money...
hello Community in the IBFX Demo is an automatic IBFX ( EW ) Wave Indicator integrated when I try to use this Indi in another MT4, it generates continious Alarmsignals - "I dont belong here" can anybody decode this Alarm and make this Indi work for any MT4? ...there are additional MT4 Indis on the...
It was a quiet day for news. But the markets headed up. First the scoreboard:Dow: 14,000, +119.9 pts, +0.8 percent S&P 500: 1,515, +13.1 pts, +0.8 percent NASDAQ: 3,161. +30.3 pts, +0.9 percent And now the top stories: There were no major U.S. economic or earnings announcements today. And despite...
NYU economist Nouriel Roubini – known to many by his nickname, "Dr. Doom" – is getting bullish. Roubini has been pretty negative over the past few months, despite the rally in asset prices and a general turn in sentiment toward the economy and markets on the Street. Now, it seems like Roubini is...
ufc 157 live stream ufc 157 live stream ufc 157 live stream
There's a big rally going on across Europe right now. England's FTSE 100 is up 0.7%.France's CAC 40 is up 1.9%. Germany's DAX is up 1.0%. Spain's IBEX is up 1.6%. Italy's FTSE MIB is up 1.6%. This comes ahead of the huge Italian elections this weekend. The rally comes even after the EU slashed its...
first i need to know where you get the source that many people making huge money from Forex?? Forex is difficult bro, 90% trade is losing their money in this business so i think you need think twice if want choose Forex for your career..
The European Central Bank said banks will return 61.1 billion euros ($80.5 billion) of its second three-year loan next week, half the amount forecast by economists. Some 356 financial institutions will hand back the money on Feb. 27, the first opportunity for early repayment of the second Longer...