General - page 1405

Hi All, Does anybody know of a way whereby you can output the TimeLocal() in a TimeStamp value? E.g. TimeToStr(TimeLocal(), TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS) gives me the TimeStamp but I want the milliseconds also. I know it will be possible by creating a DLL and call the DLL for this info but I was hoping...
Hi I'm trying to get the current date without the time using this code MqlDateTime Time;TimeCurrent(Time);string CurrDate = IntegerToString(Time.year) + "." + IntegerToString(Time.mon) + "." + IntegerToString(Time.day);HistorySelect(StringToTime(CurrDate), TimeCurrent()); are there any simpler...
The Eurogroup has approved a deal on a 10 billion-euro bailout for Cyprus, struck early Monday in Brussels. Cyprus avoids exiting the eurozone, but will have its second largest bank closed with heavy losses expected for big depositors. “The size of financial assistance will amount to 10 billion euro...
Forex is difficult to understand for new traders. If new traders learn more knowledge and take more practice then they can easily understand this business. Forex is not so difficult but experience is must for this business. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
I'm still learning to be a consistently profitable trader. What's important is even if we loss, we still win at the end. So 1 loss trade can be covered by other winning trade. We all know that money management is very important, because we all want to see our portfolio to grow. www...
Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades warned Sunday he may be forced to quit as he battled Brussels bailout bosses, with the clock ticking on a deadline to avert bankruptcy and a potential exit from the euro. The development was reported by the Cyprus News Agency citing sources at the presidential...
Next 6-7 hours market will await news from Brussels. EURO is gaping down at early open.EUR/USD – 1.2949EUR/JPY – 122.34 EUR/GBP – 0.8503
The clock is ticking on Cyprus. The European Union wants the beleaguered country to find nearly €6 billion to add to a €10 billion bailout program backed by the International Monetary Fund to save the country's insolvent banks. And Cyprus is scrambling to put together a plan that will satisfy its...
Why MQL5 have the limitation on the minimum signal price of 20 dollars/monthly? It is huge amount for small account holders.
  profile settings  (1)
Is there a way to configure your MQL profile, such that when somebody responds to one of your forum questions that you get emailed.  
Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades was expected in Brussels on Sunday to seek an 11th-hour reprieve from financial meltdown, with a bailout from the European Union and the island's place in Europe's single currency bloc hanging in the balance. Underlining the gravity of Cyprus' position, the EU's...
Forex not only provide us a plat form through we can earn a lot but also provide us a way opportunity through we can make our life healthy, wealthy. Please give comments whether Forex is fruitful for us or not? Have you improve your life style through this system . www.forex-metal...
With the Cyprus bailout and the concerns many traders have the most obvious question that comes to the minds of all traders is that if the money they have deposited with their broker is Safe? For me i have no worry since my broker is MAYZUS and they have already informed me that they keep money in...
From a Cypriot perspective, this week will likely been seen as an incredibly damaging one. Had Cyprus passed some kind of deposit levy early in the week, it might still have a future as a banking/tax haven, albeit one that was weakened. However, now that it's imposing capital controls and closing...
Dear MetaQuotes, After today MT5 upgrade, my code that was properly compiling on the previous build, on build 684 generated  71 errors during compilation, i.e. the following ones (which could easily point you to affected areas):    'static' - syntax error SecMan.mqh 25 4 'MqlTradeTransaction' -...
i am a newbie and still learning the trade with all of my efforts. now i think this is better to me to take forex as a lifetime job and profession. is my idea good? www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
I think no i like forex market and this is my permanent source of income and i have made lot of money in the forex market by follow the rules of the market i think now i can not leave this market this is my life. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
[Deleted]
Day Trading and Scalping Strategies Time Frame: 5m, Pairs:all Indicators •Pivots Daily #1 & #2 •Pivots Weekly #1 & #2 •Pivots Monthly #1 & #2 •EMA 34 Blue •EMA 55 Red •Stochastic #1: 8,0,3 •Stochastic #2: 13,0,3 (in stochastic #1 window) •MACD Lines: 34, 89, 34 •CCI: 50 Break down of what each...
[Deleted]
– THE PATTERN – Place a 9-period EMA on a 15 minutes GBP/USD chart. Next we’re looking for candles which meet the followingconditions: • Body and shadows can’t touch the EMA. • Ideally, candle high/low should be at least 1 pip away from theEMA. • Close should be above the previous high (bullish...
[Deleted]
Time Frame 5min Pairs: GBP/USD EUR/JPY Indicators: 55EMA MACD (4,9.6) Long Entry: The Closing price must be above 55EMA on The Hourly Chart; The closing hourly candelstick must be a bullish candelstick; MACD bar mus show a positive divergence or show a higher low bar. If all of the conditions above...
[Deleted]
Trading strategy with indicators:EMA, Bollinger Bands and Awesome This technique is for those who want the most simple method that is almost fool-proof. It must be done only during the busiest trading hours, 3 am to 11 am EST. This method doesn't work in sideways markets, only in volatile trending...
[Deleted]
Time Frame 1 min. Pair: EUR/USD. Spread Max 0.0015 Indicators: OHLC Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart 89 Period Simple Moving Average Keltner Channels with a 22 period moving average MACD Histogram with 2 settings (5/34/5 & 25/170/25) 445 Period Exponential Moving Average Stochastic Momentum (5,3) or...
[Deleted]
Pairs:Majors. Time frame: 5M. Spread max:0,00015. Price: Bar Chart. Indicators: TRO_DRAGON_MONEY_MGMT; SweetSpots.mq4; m-Candles M-Candles Action Trade:We only use psychological levels to enter our trades. One of the main rules is NEVER TRADE AGAINST THE H1 CANDLE COLOR. Levels are on the screen...
[Deleted]
Time Frame 5min Pairs: EUR/USD/ AUD/USD GBP/USD Long ENTRY: First We wait for a long signal alert( two options, first Entry with 2 ema cross, Second option Entry with qqe alert) LAGUERRE: Laguerre line must cross the 0.15 from below and head up. MACD: signal MACD must be above 0. STOP LOSS: below...
[Deleted]
Pairs:Major Time frame: 5M. Spread max:0,0001. Setup: On 5 minute bars, we use a 7 period slow stochastic indicator , with a 10-period moving average of it to act as a trend filter. Entry: Buy at market when the 7-bar stochastic indicator crosses above its own upward sloping 10- bar period moving
[Deleted]
Pairs:Majors Time frame: 5M. Spread max:0,00025. Price: Bar Chart. Indicators: Hama; Candle; MacdOsama; MA SD Alarm Enter Long Position: Hama is blue, candles are green, Macd is above zero and Hama >MA. Enter Short Position: Hama is red, candles are red, Macd is belove zero and Hama<MA. Profit Exit:...
[Deleted]
Time Frame 15min. Currency pair:majors. Indicators: CCI 14 Gann Hi Lo Activator 2 MTF Trend Envelope v. 2 Time Frame 60 min MTF Trend Envelope v.2 Time Frame 240 min Long Entry MTF Trend Envelope 60, 240 and Gann Hilo Activator are same direction UP. Entry long when CCI 14 breaks up level 75....
[Deleted]
Pairs:Major Time frame: 1M. Spread max:0,00015. Price: Bar Chart. Indicators: Kino T3 Ma Ribbon filled; Kijun Tekan (default); RD Pivot Line; Je-Bar; Ma Candles; Zig Zag Pointer; Spud Fibo; Fx Prime V Final; Kino close under ribbon; DoubleCCI With Sma. Long Entry Position: Kino Close under ribbon,...
[Deleted]
Time Zone: London and New York Session. Pairs: Eur/USD, Aud/USD, GBP/USD. Time Frame:5 min Indicators: TFX Pivot Points; TFX Pivot Pro; TFX Trend Bars; TFX Reversal; Direction; TFX Obos oscillator (8) Long Entry: TFX Reversal Green arrow confirmated by:direction green arrow, TFX Obos oscillator >0....
[Deleted]
Time Frame 5 min or higher Currency pairs:majors Indicators LWMA 4 High LWMA 4 Low 21 EMA 50 EMA RBCI Long Entry Condition: Trade only in trend. The Trend: When H and L 4LWMA >21 Ema and 50 EMA . Buy Wait RBCI is below line acqua when crosses up aqua line place an buy. Short Entry Condition: Trade...