General - page 1358

ITrend and Price Channel EA  (16   1 2)
This is a spin off of the elite section Brainwashing EA. This EA uses Price channel stop and the ITrend with adjustable levels. The EA should place trades when ITrend greater than or equal to the ITrend level(gold dashed line) and the price channel stop changes from one color to the other. The...
Moments ago, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration, the same source as the crushing report exposing the IRS persecution of conservative groups, released a report highlighting the spending and "questionable expensing" by IRS staff who blew through $49 million across 225 conferences...
Gold is down 1% to $1,397 an ounce. The sell-off is possibly being driven by news of the Reserve Bank of India's decision to curb gold imports by banks. Gold imports would be restricted to "the genuine needs of the exporters of gold jewelery." Gold imports surged in May. India has said that imports...
The U.S. trade deficit likely widened slightly in April because of increased imports and scant growth in exports. The weakness in exports could hold back U.S. economic growth. Economists are forecasting that the deficit rose to $41 billion in April, up 5.6 percent from March, according to a...
i want to get the indicator in the chart,for example ,open a chart USDJPY ,then add indicator ATR to the chart ,and click "file" in the menu ,"save" . i get a csv file , there is OHLC ,and volume in it.but how to get atr data in each bar without coding
We are pleased to announce that MQL5 Help is now available in Italian. MetaTrader 5 trading platform is popular among traders all over the world and we strive to make it closer to people. It is much more convenient and pleasant to work with the application translated into your native language...
Hello I want to ask if any free metarader server can upload EA to it for forward test not backtest for a period of time as a month or more ?? Best regards
This is no time to be complacent. Massive economic problems are erupting all over the globe, but most people seem to believe that everything is going to be just fine. In fact, a whole bunch of recent polls and surveys show that the American people are starting to feel much better about how the...
GBPUSD: With a follow through higher on its corrective recovery seen on Monday, further upside offensive cannot be ruled out. Resistance resides at the 1.5400 level where a violation will call for a run at the 1.5457 level. Further out, the 1.5500 level comes in as the next upside where a break will...
  Xo ea  (12   1 2)
This is EA based solely on the XO indicator please feel free to test and share your results and ideas for improvement!Right now it has trailing stops, all the regular stuff plus a close on Friday on or off, time filter on or off, and a close on XO reversal of signal on or off.
Greetings. I am the official forum representative for Tallinex (tallinex.com). We are a MetaTrader4 Forex broker from Estonia offering some of the most competitive trading conditions on the market along with our unique professionally managed accounts at Tallinex - FX Trading Software where we award...
The Metatrader 4 platform has been a great source of experimentation, a great tool with which I wouldn’t have been able to achieve the current understanding I have about automated trading. This brilliant platform opened up forex algorithmic trading to the “little guy” and made even “average...
HOW LEAVE IN DUBAI PLEASE CONTACT ME
-- Manufacturing in the U.S. unexpectedly contracted in May at the fastest pace in four years, indicating the industry will provide scant support for the world’s largest economy. The Institute for Supply Management’s factory index fell to 49 from the prior month’s 50.7, the Tempe, Arizona-based...
  Trading strategy  (1)
Whis IS Best Trading strategy For Commodities
  meta  (4)
please, which is more convenient to use. the meta4 or meta5 and why do you think so. share your opinion.
The Japanese Yen continues to offer traders plenty of opportunities and after a strong rally we saw a reversal trade seven trading sessions ago. Now the USDJPY is approaching the 100 level from the other side and there are plenty of orders waiting at that level. A valid breakdown below that level on...
How To Use parabolic SAR And  Williams %R Indicarors
Just a quick question. Does anyone know of a way to make indicator calls through a DDE link? Say for example i wanted an RSI value from an MT4/5 chart, is there a way to call it into excel using DDE... as opposed to having to construct it with historical data
Ever since the 803 build I have had two issues with MT5: 1. Scaling the chart vertically no longer works (ie: dragging the mouse on the price axis does not scale the chart) 2. It no longer opens the OPEN CL it states "OpenCL not found" in the journal These two issues may or may not be related I...
Hi to all forum users! I'm very excited as starting from today I would like to share my daily eur usd analytic with you. June 03, 2013 Line of resistance: 1.3046 Line of support: 1.3000 Goals of bulls: 1.3061, 1.3076 Goals of bears: 1.2985, 1.2970
Oil Spot Strategy in Forex by Mohammad Sadi Soon
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said that while the economic outlook in the euro area is “challenging,” he still expects a recovery this year. “There are a few signs of a possible stabilization,” Draghi said in a speech in Shanghai today, according to a text provided by the...
SocGen is fully on board the twin notions of economic recovery and a rising interest rate environment in the U.S. From Michala Marcusen on the top topics from the week ahead: MORE CONFIDENCE AND MORE JOBS IN THE US The May employment report takes centre stage this week and our US data expert Brian...
Gold has been getting poleaxed in recent months, though it remains just below $1400/oz. In a piece up at Project Syndicate, economist Nouriel Roubini says gold will fall to around $1,000 before the end of 2015. He gives six reasons why. We summarize: Gold spikes during extreme crises. The crises...
Hi guys, please be so kind to help. I use MT4 for a long time now, but I struggle with an issue I did not find described anywhere. I have a lot of custom indicators, but since 2 days, when I add new custom indis to MT4, these appear in the "indicator list" but when I double-click on these or drag...
As Barron's notes in this recent interview, Marc Faber view the world with a skeptical eye, and never hesitates to speak his mind when things don't look quite right. In other words, he would be the first in a crowd to tell you the emperor has no clothes, and has done so early, often, and aptly in...
Pivot Points are considered by some traders as being the most important indicators in Forex. They are easy to identify, and also to use.The Pivot points appear on the charts often,but only some of them are useful.If you don't know about pivot trading you should learn on this topic.Just Googling Now...
We are rapidly approaching the end of cheap resources. The wealth of most Americans could get wiped out during the next decade due to commodity inflation. Focusing on your real purchasing power is critical. As this brief documentary discusses, what is it that makes gold so special? Merely a...
Just recently i experienced missing candles from MT5. It was running fine all along and suddenly the candles started to form halfway then jump to next candle or totally skipped. Anyone has solutions to this "missing candle syndrome" There is this DOWN/UP load data at the bottom right hand of the...